X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malcolm Kelly kills it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      I have been listening to a lot of Stunnaman recently. Anyone else like him?
      MOLLYWHOPPIN MOLLYWHOPPIN MOLLYWHOPPIN!

Comment

• I love that song. Another song I like from him is Dance Floor. But I like all the stuff I have heard from him.

Comment

• I've been playing Fight Night and I'm lovin the beat of this song. This one's RZA but Nas also has a version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            I love that song. Another song I like from him is Dance Floor. But I like all the stuff I have heard from him.
            I was actually listening to it yesterday in my friends car that has two 15 kickers in the back. I swear it felt like I was sittin on a message chair.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              Malcolm Kelly kills it!

See i dont mind that cus its a football player clownin around but win a self proclaimed rapper raps like that its just abc rap just rhymin words *i got me a car, ***** im a star* that **** annoys the hell outa me cus it requires no talent
              i like actual complexity in lyrics
              binary star is a good example of some dudes who can rap the way i appreciate it

Comment

• Originally posted by NBA View Post
                See i dont mind that cus its a football player clownin around but win a self proclaimed rapper raps like that its just abc rap just rhymin words *i got me a car, ***** im a star* that **** annoys the hell outa me cus it requires no talent
                I think it depends on your preference. Some people who are fans of the old school rap (ABC) absolutely hate the way the new rappers change words to make them rhyme with other words. and vice versa.

To Malcolm's credit, he went with beat and had nice delivery I thought.

Comment

• just downloaded hellllla music for a trip to NYC.
                  this is what i was stuck on.

some of it was old, unlistened or undiscovered. N.A.S.A is my new **** though. they have a collab with basically every member of Wu-Tang and its worth buying.
                  Last edited by StackJaxx; 07-07-2009, 09:51 PM.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

• I also have a thing for rap collaberated with accoustic guitar
                    ex: baby boy da prince- this is the way i live
                    thugs mansion remix
                    when it all falls down kanye west

Comment

I wish they'd get together.

Comment

• Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
                        YEAH SAN FRANCISCO BABY! FILMOE NIGGAS BRINGING BACK THE 80s!!!

MONEY IS THE MOTTO! RIDE AROUND TOWN LIKE ITS GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                          YEAH SAN FRANCISCO BABY! FILMOE NIGGAS BRINGING BACK THE 80s!!!
                          Always been my favorite nickatina song.
                          slaaaaaaaaaaap.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

• Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
                            Always been my favorite nickatina song.
                            slaaaaaaaaaaap.
                            Tremendous SLAP!

I don't like too much Nickatina. He's cool on other people's tracks like "All the Girls Say" by the Jacka. "Conversation with the Devil" and "Situation Critical" are pretty good tracks from Nickatina.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                              I wish they'd get together.
                              this man knows his hip hop

Comment

this man knows his hip hop
                                you guys both know hip hop. Masters of the Universe is easily my favorite hip hop album of all time...its what really got me into hip hop. Not to mention they put on a great show. I've seen them live together twice and they are really down to earth guys who are great with the fans and put on an awesome show. I've heard rumors that they were going to get back together for a second album, but no concrete news yet. Although both have put out some really nice stuff solo, One.Be.Lo. in particular

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information