No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn a lot of good **** droppin recently...

let's just make this a los post...

pretty much the whole zero gravity mixtape...
    Last edited by sbh15; 08-03-2010, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Just downloaded the Zero Gravity mixtape, I like Los a lot, I think he is a pretty good rapper, but I am getting so annoyed of this tape. Holy ****, in most songs there is some dumbass dude yelling trying to hype **** up and he doesn't shut up and just let Los rap.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Comment

• Please stop posting this terrible guy named Los....

Comment

• Comment

• Beats relax me, good cheeba keeps me nasty
              Lower the smoke when I see the D's creepin past me
              Duckin the NARC's born busting dutches apart
              Love ***** with pretty lips when you **** it, it fart

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                Just downloaded the Zero Gravity mixtape, I like Los a lot, I think he is a pretty good rapper, but I am getting so annoyed of this tape. Holy ****, in most songs there is some dumbass dude yelling trying to hype **** up and he doesn't shut up and just let Los rap.
                yeah every dj on his songs is just an annoying ************. and i hate the **** where he'll spit like a quarter of the verse and then they'll rewind the damn song

also... can't find it on the youtubes, but check out right above it (wayne & drake). it's drake's verse from his westwood "freestyle", but damn... wayne might be back
                Last edited by sbh15; 08-04-2010, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                  Whoa at the Hilltoppers mention!

If you like them there is actually a lot of good Aussie Hip Hop, a large majority of it has a 90s sort of vibe. Artists such as Drapht, Downsyde and Urthboy I recommend on top of Hilltop Hoods who are the biggest group by far.
                  yeah thats kind of what i like about it, it really does sound like 90s stuff
                  E]

Comment

• Jay Electronica will be on Mood Muzik 4.....He's going to outshine Joe Budden and Elzhi xDD

All Things Electronica

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Comment

• hines how do you feel about wiz's solo **** since he signed with atlantic?

if you don't know what songs i'm talkin about go to hotnewhiphop.com (sorry if im not supposed to post links)

Comment

• If I want a good sample of Jay Electronica, what is his best album I should DL?

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• I can't stop listening to this new Wale mixtape.
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                              hines how do you feel about wiz's solo **** since he signed with atlantic?

if you don't know what songs i'm talkin about go to hotnewhiphop.com (sorry if im not supposed to post links)
                              I only heard one song. I guess it was an old song. I'm eager to see how well Atlantic develops him. I'm excited for his new album and mixtape.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                                I can't stop listening to this new Wale mixtape.
                                I had never listened to Wale before yesterday when someone told me to download his new mixtape, and I absolutely love it.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information