The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prock View Post
    I had never listened to Wale before yesterday when someone told me to download his new mixtape, and I absolutely love it.
    Yea I thank CCB for putting me on with Wale. I stopped listening to him for a couple months but this mixtape is beast.

Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• I've been trying to put NFLDC onto Wale for years

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
        If I want a good sample of Jay Electronica, what is his best album I should DL?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F7YAHKGY

LYRICS - http://lyrics.wikia.com/Jay_Electronica

Sorry I missed your post. Every released Jay Electronica song including live performances and snippets. Put together by my man GatmaIV on joebuddentv.com

http://www.joebuddentv.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=50176

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Comment

• Another song from Big Boi's new album. Really catchy song and also a nice song just to sit back and chill to.

Comment

• I just downloaded that Jay Electronica discog and while he's really good lyrically that was a waste of my time and computer space. Just so dull and boring, his delivery is epic failure.

Comment

• You agree Nas and Jigga is boring too? Most of the songs have to be kept monotone to make them as good as they are. He can't be high pitched and energetic rapping about science and history :/
                Last edited by EvilNixon; 08-06-2010, 07:26 AM.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• and post Style Wars Delivery is pretty dope.

Comment

• It's perfect in every way. A magnus opus of rap.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post

It's perfect in every way. A magnus opus of rap.

he's not that good. i'd say he's a good rapper, though i do think exhibit c is great.

Comment

• What do you think prevents him from being good?

Comment

What do you think prevents him from being good?
                          good rapper, but he just doesn't make we want to listen to him. he's very good, just not exciting. kind of bores me. he's the guy in a sport that does everything well, but he's just boring.

Comment

• :/. I thought it was something regarding his ability. Meh, enjoy your personal preference.

Comment

• Jay Electronica is the ****, enough said.

Comment

You agree Nas and Jigga is boring too? Most of the songs have to be kept monotone to make them as good as they are. He can't be high pitched and energetic rapping about science and history :/

I think Nas is usually pretty boring even though he's one of the greats and I'm not a Jay-Z fan at all. I'm not denying that he's extremely talented I just don't see why you would want to listen to it more than once which is part of it imo.
                                Last edited by yo123; 08-06-2010, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information