Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    A rapper that is underrated IMO is Cassidy. Dude has some nasty punchlines on his freestyles.

    I love Cassidy. Also its nice that Cassidy is my last name as well.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by neko4 View Post
      best song to listen 2 before a game?

      any suggestions
      Go hard from Kanye West

      Overtime by Ace Hood


      those are some off the top of my head.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
        YEAH SAN FRANCISCO BABY! FILMOE NIGGAS BRINGING BACK THE 80s!!!

        MONEY IS THE MOTTO! RIDE AROUND TOWN LIKE ITS GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!
        I'm a shady ass *****, man I ain't gon' lie
        I just wanna sell dope, smoke weed and get high

        By far my favorite Nickatina song.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          I'm a shady ass *****, man I ain't gon' lie
          I just wanna sell dope, smoke weed and get high

          By far my favorite Nickatina song.
          24 Davins, only showin the lip
          The rest of the women, same color as the whip
          Jump out and crack a ***** **** wide open
          Jump back in the nickle with the barrel still smokin

          im going to the city knocking that **** tonight.

          PM me for sigs.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
            24 Davins, only showin the lip
            The rest of the women, same color as the whip
            Jump out and crack a ***** **** wide open
            Jump back in the nickle with the barrel still smokin

            im going to the city knocking that **** tonight.
            You from the Bay cuddie?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              You from the Bay cuddie?
              hellllla.
              707.

              PM me for sigs.

              Comment


              • listenin to some andre nickatina and mac dre for the first time... i think im fallin into the movement.


                RIP, Sean Taylor.

                Comment


                • Get Stupid and Dolla-la-la-la lottsa paper.
                  get on it.

                  PM me for sigs.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by critesy View Post
                    listenin to some andre nickatina and mac dre for the first time... i think im fallin into the movement.
                    Get stupid, go dumb.


                    Best video ever made.

                    Comment




                    • You're welcome.

                      Deeper than Rap.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post


                        You're welcome.

                        Deeper than Rap.
                        Rick Ross is horrible

                        Comment


                        • Mac Dre had swag like no other.


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                            Rick Ross is horrible

                            You don't understand him. Enlighten yourself:


                            Rick Ross
                            dats tru

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                              Mac Dre had swag like no other.
                              My friend from San Fran introduced me Mac Dre one night on one of our chemicaly enhanced adventures and I've really liked him ever since. It's a damn shame he's no longer with us. RIP

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                                My friend from San Fran introduced me Mac Dre one night on one of our chemicaly enhanced adventures and I've really liked him ever since. It's a damn shame he's no longer with us. RIP
                                Yeah we all miss him!


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information