• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
    You don't understand him. Enlighten yourself:

Rick Ross
    dats tru
    I understand he is is phony who only raps about being a drug kingpin when he is a ex cop.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      Yeah we all miss him!

Mac Dre TIP(Thizzle in peace)

It is a shame he passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        Mac Dre TIP(Thizzle in peace)

It is a shame he passed.
        True. We were all pretty shocked when he died. Everytime we hear his songs at parties and stuff.. CRAZY!

Comment

• Bringing back some of Drizzy's early stuff. This would be 'old school' Drake, ha.

Comment

• I'm all about Lupe right now. Also listenin to a little Chronic 2001.

Comment

• feelin myself is mac dre's best song to me

Comment

• Its a shame they haven't solved the murder of Mac Dre. I know the cops claimed Fat Tone had nothing to do with it. But Fat Tone was murdered in Vegas by some of Mac Dres boys.

Comment

Its a shame they haven't solved the murder of Mac Dre. I know the cops claimed Fat Tone had nothing to do with it. But Fat Tone was murdered in Vegas by some of Mac Dres boys.
                  It was Mac Minister. He got some love in the San Francisco song. He whacked Fat Tone and Cowboy Akins by luring them to a supposed meeting with Snoop Dogg. Things ain't been right since in the Mid West; just about a month ago Tech N9ne had an article in our local paper stating that he gets death threats even to this day.

Comment

• yea that is sad the whole situation. Did Fat Tone and Mac Dre have any hatred towards each other? Like would Fat Tone have a mot ive for taking out Mac?

Comment

yea that is sad the whole situation. Did Fat Tone and Mac Dre have any hatred towards each other? Like would Fat Tone have a mot ive for taking out Mac?
                      Apparently he had said something about the murder on a KC radio station talking about it like he did it or someone he knew did it. The crazy thing is that if there's any place that bay area rap gets played outside of the bay area its Kansas.

Comment

• Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                          Apparently he had said something about the murder on a KC radio station talking about it like he did it or someone he knew did it. The crazy thing is that if there's any place that bay area rap gets played outside of the bay area its Kansas.

I see that whole situation is real sad.

Comment

• On the topic of Rick Ross being wack, Murs has something to say about Rick Ross biting his beat...pretty funny stuff, Murs is hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by pierce2walker View Post
                              On the topic of Rick Ross being wack, Murs has something to say about Rick Ross biting his beat...pretty funny stuff, Murs is hilarious

I saw Murs live a couple months back, he was pretty good.

Comment

• new Drizzy.

I love Drake. This may be my fav song of his.
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information