No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha I didn't even know about the Cudi/Wale beef until you just brought that up. Cudi is being a little *****, actually makes me respect him a little less.

Comment

• Carter 4 reviews?
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Not a fan. At all. Definitely not Weezy's best ****, but I have only listened to it once. I have to run it another time or two first.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...ource=facebook

video in the link

cudi: "I don't get any fulfillment out of rapping anymore"

He started a rock band..

Comment

• Cudi better stop getting skeeted. Seriously.

Comment

• I've been playing guitar for 2.5 months....it's sooooooooo much more fulfilling than writing a 16.

This just shows how mentally unstable he is. I would love to see a psychologist profile him from his music...because he comes off to me as the equivalent of a hawthorn heights to their genre. Emo rap isn't a genre but if it was Cudi would be the poster boy.

Like all entertainers they have to maintain an image and thats kinda what made cudi big...but how long is playing a guitar really gonna last? Maybe i'm a doubter...but seems like a "phase"...and while everyone goes through "phases" his reasoning just comes off to me as childish and lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                I've been playing guitar for 2.5 months....it's sooooooooo much more fulfilling than writing a 16.

This just shows how mentally unstable he is. I would love to see a psychologist profile him from his music...because he comes off to me as the equivalent of a hawthorn heights to their genre. Emo rap isn't a genre but if it was Cudi would be the poster boy.

Like all entertainers they have to maintain an image and thats kinda what made cudi big...but how long is playing a guitar really gonna last? Maybe i'm a hater...but seems like a "phase"...and while everyone goes through "phases" his reasoning just comes off to me as childish and lost.
                Fixed that for you.

I do agree with some of those points, but how can you say his reasons are childish and lost from a short interview clip. If he doesn't feel like rapping is fulfilling to him, then why not make a change? If you decided you wanted to start a fundraiser, because just living your life right now wasn't fulfilling enough for you would that make you childish and lost? Since when does trying something new make you mentally unstable??

I do agree this may just be a phase, but what is wrong with that?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by roughrider30 View Post
                  Fixed that for you.

I do agree with some of those points, but how can you say his reasons are childish and lost from a short interview clip. If he doesn't feel like rapping is fulfilling to him, then why not make a change? If you decided you wanted to start a fundraiser, because just living your life right now wasn't fulfilling enough for you would that make you childish and lost? Since when does trying something new make you mentally unstable??

I do agree this may just be a phase, but what is wrong with that?
                  short clip just adds proof to the pudding. It's not like I've never heard a cudi interview or cudi song before. Cudi has lovers and haters. I certainly like a few cudi songs...so I wouldn't say I'm either.

But hiss emo mantra that he's been carrying since he burst onto the scenes with day n night goes to show that it's "him against the world". Now he comes out and says he has no joy in it....paleasee.

He's the classic "the grass is always greener on the other side". Maybe he isn't like that in real life..but as far as Kid Cudi the entertainer is concerned that is what he puts off.

Comment

• Wale KILLED the Black and Yellow beat:

How do I post a video? It's not letting me anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      Wale KILLED the Black and Yellow beat:

How do I post a video? It's not letting me anymore.
                      Yeah, I've been bumpin' that in my ride lately.

Comment

• where would i get carter 4? as limewire is RIP now i havent even really looked for anything new.

any ideas? or any good torrents?
                        E]

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                          I disagree, as I have listened to it already.
                          I assume you're talking about the Carter 4 album leak mixtape which is not the Carter 4 studio album. If I'm wrong, feel free to explain and do share some of the songs that Weezy has yet to record because its a known fact that he was writing songs for that album in prison.

Comment

• carter 4 isn't out yet...not sure where that rumor started.

On another note Wale's Aston Martin that dropped yesterday was a bit of a letdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                              Yeah, I've been bumpin' that in my ride lately.

Been playin this nonstop the last few days. He kills it.

Comment

• Music vid of Big Sean ft Chiddy Bang - Too fake came out a few days ago!

Chiddy is gonna be in Dallas in december!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information