The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Curren$y new album Pilot Talk 2 leaked this week....anyone else fans?

Comment

• New Mac Miller video

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
          I just got my hands on Kanye's album.

Oh. My. God.
          Pretty much this.

Comment

• Yea the Kanye CD is ridiculous. I wish I could like him as a person.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Okay, I've gone through the album a couple of times and I've decided that this is my fav song on it.

I'd still say "Power" is the best, possibly "Lost in the World". The thing that really separates this album from recent hip-hop albums (I'm talking the last 4-5 years, at the very least) is that you could virtually go through the entire album and not experience any - if not, then only a minimal - dropoff in quality and production. This is one of those artist-defining works. Even if you're not one to purchase music, buy it. It will be celebrated for some time. I truly believe that.

Comment

• 619 you have excellent taste in music. I think the best thing about the album is that it really can fit any mood you are in. Really no drop off at all, album is on repeat in my car and usually play it the whole way through without skipping over any songs.

Comment

• Can We Get Much Higher?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                  12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                      Pssh:

I win.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                        Pssh, fast forward to 3 minutes;

I win.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                          Okay, I've gone through the album a couple of times and I've decided that this is my fav song on it.

I'd still say "Power" is the best, possibly "Lost in the World". The thing that really separates this album from recent hip-hop albums (I'm talking the last 4-5 years, at the very least) is that you could virtually go through the entire album and not experience any - if not, then only a minimal - dropoff in quality and production. This is one of those artist-defining works. Even if you're not one to purchase music, buy it. It will be celebrated for some time. I truly believe that.
                          I don't know what it is about that track but I dont like it, probably my least favorite on the album. Maybe it's cudi's chorus or Kanye's auto-tunish voice, I dunno.

My favorite track is definitely

Then probably...
                          All In the Lights
                          Runaway
                          Dark Fantasy

stephenson86

Comment

• I'm bringing this back. Simply amazing.

Comment

• It really is hard to choose my favorite songs on the Kanye album because I seriously love the whole album, but I would prob say these two are my favorite:

Comment

• I bought the digital copy of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy on iTunes and I'm going to buy a physical copy tomorrow. That's how much I love this album.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information