1 Kanye(love the new album)
    2 Mac Miller
    3 Cudi
    4 J. Cole
    5 Ace Hood
    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• You should check out the group the Blue Schloras if you haven't already. They're from Seattle and some of their stuff is pretty tight. I think they might be right up some of your guys' alley.

Comment

• Sick workout song

Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Loving these two tracks right now:

Comment

• \

crotch level

Comment

• Originally posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
              I feel like I'm missing something with all the great praise of Kanye's album. It is well pieced together and fairly enjoyable to listen to, but the lyrics leave a lot to be desired.
              I agree. To me I just don't connect with the songs that much. He went ape **** on the production and its almost too much. I just got bored with some of the songs having long ass breakdowns such as the one in Runaway. Sorry Kanye but I'll pass on you distorted humming or whatever the hell it is. But I did like Dark Fantasy, Devil in a New Dress, Hell of a Life and Gorgeous.

I never thought that Kanye was a fantastic lyricist but he was easy to relate to because he was soulful which I don't think he has in the new album.

It is a very good album, I just don't think it is classic.

Comment

• You guys understand that there is more to rap than lyrics right? Not that I'm saying that I don't think Kanye is a good lyricist. He's not the best out there but makes up for it with amazing production, delivery, and flow.

I have to agree that some of the songs drag out too long though, I always switch off of Runaway when he gets to that last stupid humming part.

Comment

• Kanye was never that much of a lyricist

Comment

• When you're comparing him to the mainstream guys like Eminem, Weezy, etc. I'd only put T.I. on his level. Not that either have really deep subject matter but they can be clever and entertaining to listen to.

Comment

• Recorded off my Nikon D7k watch in 1080p!

Chiddy freestyles off 5 random topics chosen from the crowd

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        You guys understand that there is more to rap than lyrics right? Not that I'm saying that I don't think Kanye is a good lyricist. He's not the best out there but makes up for it with amazing production, delivery, and flow.
                        I made a similar post a while back when EvilNixon claimed that Jay Electronica was the GOAT purely because of lyrical content. To which I responded that there is a lot more to being a rapper than just lyrics.

But with that being said, lyricism is being severely undervalued in today's hip-hop.

Comment

• What, lyrically handsome, call collect a king's ransom
                          Jams I write soon become the ghetto anthem
                          Way out like Bruce Wayne's mansion, move like a phantom
                          You'll talk about me to your grandsons

Comment

• Lyrics are the most important part of being an emcee. Lyrics are what actually give a song meaning.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information