No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy's first single off The Carter 4 6'7" FT Cory Gunz. Song is alright has a "A Milli" feel to it, but I do not feel it is good enough to be the first single off the album especially an album like The Carter 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagU View Post
      Weezy's first single off The Carter 4 6'7" FT Cory Gunz. Song is alright has a "A Milli" feel to it, but I do not feel it is good enough to be the first single off the album especially an album like The Carter 4.

Id think a more radio play song would be released earlier, but Wayne goes off on this track. He kills it

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        Id think a more radio play song would be released earlier, but Wayne goes off on this track. He kills it
        After listening to it a little bit more it's actually really growing on me. I had the same thing happen with A Milli, and it ended up becoming my favourite Weezy song. I still do not feel this should of been the first single though, I have my speculations that this will just end up being a promo single and Wayne will end up releasing another song as the first official single.

Comment

• I can't get a youtube video to work with that track.

Here's a link to the song if the youtube link isn't working for you. The beat bumps ******* hard.
          http://www.youheardthatnew.com/2010/...by-bangladesh/

Comment

• I've been blasting this song on repeat for the past half hour.

Comment

• One word: Fabolous.

The most technical rapper out there. Lil Wayne is a ******* beast and maybe the best rapper out there. As a matter of fact I'm listening to him now and kicking it. But Fabolous is in such deep thought, so cunning and slick with his ****. For example the song: you got nothing on me.

"Take this family for a joke, play them Wayan brother games
              And I'ma Git You Sucka, I be schemin' with this Keenan (that's right)
              Aimin with this Damon , I'm putting that Major Payne in
              My Little Man is on ya, Marlon and Shawn ya (yeah)"

If you understand that fully please explain it. I can guarantee you're going to have to get help. Another example is "clinton, hillbilly mother *******". Who can explain that? However, Eminem absolutely kills it in "No Love". Which thinking about it puts Eminem in the lead. Fabolous is an absolute beast though. Pushes over 2 ton of Marijuana too... Heh.

Comment

Weezy's first single off The Carter 4 6'7" FT Cory Gunz. Song is alright has a "A Milli" feel to it, but I do not feel it is good enough to be the first single off the album especially an album like The Carter 4.

I likes it.

Comment

The beat's got a lot going on, idk how i feel about it. Weezy kills it regardless.
                  Cowboys Mock:
                  1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                  2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                  3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Someone let me know when Wayne actually becomes good again.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• wayne was good there but that beat was so ******* annoying

Comment

• Agreed. That was an annoying ******* beat.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• The beat sounds EXACTLY lik A Milli.

Comment

• Pumped for the new album in February. I can already tell the song that has a bit of it at the end of the video is going to be sick.

Comment

• Seriously, Tech N9ne > your favorite rapper

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Irv da Phenom goes hard.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information