No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I'm on like a two hour listening to music binge right now...

Probably my favorite Luda verse right here.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Tech N9ne isn't the best rapper, but he is definitely one of the most entertaining, and puts on a show that is second to none. I ******* love Tech.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I don't know why you guys are hating on that weezy beat, I like it a lot more than the actual lyrics.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          I don't know why you guys are hating on that weezy beat, I like it a lot more than the actual lyrics.
          I actually have come around to the beat. Weezy murders the track though so I would not say the beat over Weezy, but I have been wondering what the hell it says in the song under the beat? It's a sample from a song, but I swear it says something banana. Its been actually pissin me off during the song.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            I don't know why you guys are hating on that weezy beat, I like it a lot more than the actual lyrics.
            because it's really annoying. kinda difficult to appreciate any rapping when there's a high pitch voice playing just as loud in the background.

Comment

• any1 have zion i's atomic clock cd?? i'm wondering if its worth buying.. can't find it on google

also.. anyone know when "random axe" is supposed to release? sean p, black milk, guilty simpson
              Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Seriously? You all think Wayne killed 6'7"? How can anyone not admit Eminem is on the top of the game after that? He's spitting more than 2 words a second.

Comment

• I recommend listening to 6'7 in a car with a system. I have 2 12's and it hits so hard. Wayne kills the sound, some of the best lyrics Ive heard for a while.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by ESVAburnout View Post
                    One word: Fabolous.

The most technical rapper out there. Lil Wayne is a ******* beast and maybe the best rapper out there. As a matter of fact I'm listening to him now and kicking it. But Fabolous is in such deep thought, so cunning and slick with his ****. For example the song: you got nothing on me.

"Take this family for a joke, play them Wayan brother games
                    And I'ma Git You Sucka, I be schemin' with this Keenan (that's right)
                    Aimin with this Damon , I'm putting that Major Payne in
                    My Little Man is on ya, Marlon and Shawn ya (yeah)"

If you understand that fully please explain it. I can guarantee you're going to have to get help. Another example is "clinton, hillbilly mother *******". Who can explain that? However, Eminem absolutely kills it in "No Love". Which thinking about it puts Eminem in the lead. Fabolous is an absolute beast though. Pushes over 2 ton of Marijuana too... Heh.

Fabolous is one of the most underrated rappers out there, one of the main thigns with him is he goes on a nice little run then disappears completely for awhile... If he put out with a bit more consistantcy I truly believe he would be 2nd best right now behind HOVA.
                    Last edited by trkaline; 12-16-2010, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                      Fabolous is one of the most underrated rappers out there, one of the main thigns with him is he goes on a nice little run then disappears completely for awhile... If he put out with a bit more consistantcy I truly believe he would be 2nd best right now behind HOVA.
                      What's consistency got to do with being the best at rap? You could put out one song and it be so sick that you're obviously the best. I'd take someone with 5/5 #1 records than someone with 8/13 #1's and the rest 2's, 3's, 4's, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESVAburnout View Post
                        What's consistency got to do with being the best at rap? You could put out one song and it be so sick that you're obviously the best. I'd take someone with 5/5 #1 records than someone with 8/13 #1's and the rest 2's, 3's, 4's, etc.
                        I think consistantcy has a lot to do with being the best at rap, back when DMX came out at the rate he was going he could have been one of the best. X started having trouble with the law his heart fell out of the game and his status went with it. I can say he was one of the best but I can't say that now due to the sample size of his catalouge when paired up against other legendary Emcee's.

Comment

• What do you think the best mixtape of the year was? It's tough for me between Friday Night Lights, Mood Muzik 4, and The Green Ghost Project. I'd probably go Green Ghost even tho it came out last Feb, it still doesn't wear on me. One of the few albums/mixtapes that I can put in and just let it play.

The whole tape is smooth, beats match perfectly with SP's flow. If you haven't already given it a spin I highly recommend you do. This is what hip hop is supposed to be.
                          Cowboys Mock:
                          1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                          2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                          3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                            I actually have come around to the beat. Weezy murders the track though so I would not say the beat over Weezy, but I have been wondering what the hell it says in the song under the beat? It's a sample from a song, but I swear it says something banana. Its been actually pissin me off during the song.
                            I think its a sample from this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMigX...layer_embedded

Comment

• Uhh K.R.I.T Wuz Here & Kendrick Lamar's O.D's mixtapes should also be up for best mixtape of the year. Oh yeah and that whole Kush & OJ tape was kind good according to most...

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by crisco0710 View Post
                                I think its a sample from this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMigX...layer_embedded
                                Thank you kind sir, atleast I can listen in peace now lol.

New Wale FT Roscoe Dash:

Song is so so, but Wale absolutely murders the track.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information