Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pierce2walker View Post
    On the topic of Rick Ross being wack, Murs has something to say about Rick Ross biting his beat...pretty funny stuff, Murs is hilarious
    God. that was some great ****. MURS is definately one of my current favorites.

    How can I get my music now that limewire is pay to play?

    PM me for sigs.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
      God. that was some great ****. MURS is definately one of my current favorites.

      How can I get my music now that limewire is pay to play?
      My lord you have been using limewire this long? Torrents are better

      Comment


      • it never did me wrong. it may be stone age but it always came through.

        PM me for sigs.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
          My lord you have been using limewire this long? Torrents are better
          What's a Torrent?


          Comment


          • Limewire used to work fine for me, but it's just terrible now. Torrents all the way.

            Comment


            • ares is the best.

              Comment


              • alright. teach me how to do this.
                googling torrents gave me way too many options.

                PM me for sigs.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
                  alright. teach me how to do this.
                  googling torrents gave me way too many options.
                  download ares. Torrents are lame.

                  Comment


                  • didnt work, i have a mac.
                    cool.

                    PM me for sigs.

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
                        alright. teach me how to do this.
                        googling torrents gave me way too many options.
                        Use isohunt.com for torrents. It's the best site I've found so far.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            I can make a better beat with my butt cheeks. It actually distracted me so much I couldn't listen to what he was saying. hyphy beat with a fog horn = mixed bag of yuck.

                            Comment


                            • A lot of yall are still soundin like last year, the game need change and im the muthafuckn cashier--
                              Drake is impressing me as of late..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NBA View Post
                                A lot of yall are still soundin like last year, the game need change and im the muthafuckn cashier--
                                Drake is impressing me as of late..
                                same. i thought he was gonna be soft and have some okay bars.
                                but he can throw some fire, and im equally impressed with the vocs that he throws out on his own tracks.

                                PM me for sigs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information