The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
    What are everybodies favorite verses out there?
    I know i don't post in here often, but i've listened to rap and hip-hop for a good portion of my life, haven't really been keeping up these past few years though. Any comments/opinions are welcome!

Krayzie Bone in Ridin Dirty

Chamillionaire in Hot Girl (chopped)

Lupe on Swang on 'em

Tupac's first verse in Ambitions As A Rider

Tupac's first verse in All Eyez On Me

Snoop Dogg and Warren G's verses in Ain't No Fun

Dre's second verse in Forgot About Dre

Wi$h Bone in Tha Crossroads

Bushwick Bill in Mind Playing Tricks On Me

50's verse in G'd Up

Game's second verse in Westside Story

All of Game's How We Do

Ludacris in Gossip Folks

Ludacris in Oh

Ludacris in Sugar (gimme some)

Ludacris in Freaky Girl Remix

Ludacris in We Got Them Guns

I'll post more later, this takes time to think.

Comment

• Some of my favorite verses are:

BIG in Notorious Thugs
      2Pac's first in Thugz Mansion

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        I really like the new Weezy song. Hopefully we get more of that for Carter IV instead of boo boo girly autotune songs.

What he really needs to do is drop a mixtape already.
        For realz, playa. Just listened to it for the first time like an hour ago and haven't stopped. And I'd love a new mixtape too, free music without even having to break the law FTW.

Also my favourite line from the new song has to be "Real G's move in silence like lasagna!" When I first heard it, I was like what, lasagna? Then I saw it written and it's like, bricks were shat.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
          For realz, playa. Just listened to it for the first time like an hour ago and haven't stopped. And I'd love a new mixtape too, free music without even having to break the law FTW.

Also my favourite line from the new song has to be "Real G's move in silence like lasagna!" When I first heard it, I was like what, lasagna? Then I saw it written and it's like, bricks were shat.
          Yeah, I love that line. Classic Wayne.
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post

My favourite part of 6' 7":

"Two ****** at the same time, synchronized swimmers got the girl twisted ícause she open when you twist her, never met the *****, but I **** her like I missed her, life is the *****, and death is her sister sleep is the cousin, what a ******* family picture"

As for my fav verse in any song im goona say J-Cole in "Lights Please".

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagU View Post
              My favourite part of 6' 7":

"Two ****** at the same time, synchronized swimmers got the girl twisted ícause she open when you twist her, never met the *****, but I **** her like I missed her, life is the *****, and death is her sister sleep is the cousin, what a ******* family picture"

As for my fav verse in any song im goona say J-Cole in "Lights Please".
              J Cole is so awesome. Underrated.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                J Cole is so awesome. Underrated.
                You sir have gone way up on the list of my favourite posters on this site lol. Can't wait until he drops his debut album.

Thought I would post the lyrics from "Lights Please" since they are so awesome:

"Yeah, uh
                I had this little bad thing something like them tens.
                she gave a ***** mad brain something like The wiz.
                but you see the sad things ****** with her is, is the chick ain't even have brains dummy like a *****, so I try to show her.
                about the world and about just who we really are.
                and where we've come and how we still have to go really far
                like baby look at how we lived broke on the boulevard, but all she ever want me to do is unhook her bra.
                then all I really want is for her to go down low, before you know it she wet enough to get drowned slow
                And all that deep **** I was previously down for, replaced by freak **** I am currently down for
                You see I peeped it ***** is power, that proud feeling we get knowing that ***** is ours.
                And how it, feels to feel that feeling you feeling when you be drilling that ****, got her saying "you be killing that ****".
                and all the pain the world cause, she be healing that ****, and nah that ain't your girl dog but you be feeling that chick and you just wanna tell her everything she might need but in the mean time it's lights please, lights please, lights please"

Comment

• It seriously is one of my actual favorite songs. This song can never be overplayed.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Big Pun - Twinz Deep Cover 98
                    B.I.G.- The Wickedest Freestyle
                    Jay-Z - Meet The Parents
                    Vinnie Paz - Age Of Sacred Terror
                    Stylez P.- My Gun

...........I gotta do a bit of introspection before I can make a list of actual favorite lines, but those tracks popped into my head immediately

Comment

• J Cole is the man. Graduated from my college actually and came back and put on a sweet concert last year.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• That is awesome dude, what college?

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse I got blood on my dick cuz I ****** a corpse a nasty ***** when u pass me ***** look me in my e Tell me to my ****** face that u ready to die U be a dead mutha***** red mutha ***** Don't be stupid you heard what I said mutha ***** Who shot u ohhh ***** like u don't know tickin you for your doe while I'm ****** your broke h Yo don't u get the picture niggaz can't touch me Cuz I don't give a **** G I'll get u touched B I got choice ripple my slug'll take apart a door And enuf crazy niggaz behind me to start a war So what u want ***** help me is about your best hen I'm finished Red Cross couldn't clean up the mes Cuz in the dark u ain't nothin but a lil ***** But if you've been thinkin about that **** u did You wouldn't have brought the joint wit u kid I might have to get u kid and split your wig wit a mac bring beef to niggaz and string them out like spaghetti U ain't ready lord can u stand how I'm bringin it I'm givin it is how I'm livin it so I'm swingin it Red dot on your head cuz you's in mid range Red dot on your chest opens up your rib cage,

Main reason I like this verse is how awesome and grimey it starts out...
                          Last edited by trkaline; 12-18-2010, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Going to see Wu-Tang tomorrow night, so cised.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                              Going to see Wu-Tang tomorrow night, so cised.
                              Man...I missed them last time they came to town... I won't let that happen again...

Comment

• Tonight I got super not down and wrote two pretty sick verses to some instrumentals.

Kickin it on the Love Sack now
                                Burnin that blunt keep it passin round
                                I'm from the STC gettin upward bound
                                High as a shuttle, my mind's lost not found
                                Reality's a dam that restricts the flow
                                of the river of my mind and the essence of my soul
                                Close your eyes and imagine that you died and went to heaven
                                Break from of the chains not allowin that to happen
                                to make your life like that, dont consult a reverend
                                you dont need a gat, just a little lesson
                                from the professor of the flow, up in the north cold
                                let your mind run wild like a fool after gold
                                real life problems, never can resolve em
                                always reoccuring, never absolvin
                                just hit the blue dream if hyou wanna toss em
                                make your life count, no loss in that column
                                like a perrigan falcon, appalachian trail
                                soarin over ground like an angel of the world
                                life is like an oyster, just gotta find your pearl
                                don't live in stress, just let the world twirl

The first verse in this song.
                                Last edited by prock; 12-18-2010, 04:03 AM.

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information