The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
    I don't think he's a good rapper, but I like his music, if that makes sense.

Also, I'm not about to post any videos, but the entire rap game should be on notice because Los is murdering every beat he raps on. I can't wait for a HAM freestyle because you know it's coming.
    Yeah that makes sense. I think that's how lots of people feel about Wiz (hopefully).

And yes, Los is sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      Am I the only one here who thinks Wiz isn't a good rapper? :/

Prince of the City mixtapes were good, but other than that he is a very bad rapper. Fun to listen to though.

Comment

• Comment

• Los? **** me.

Now I feel better.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
            Tech is so sick. And this is their best song.
            Tech N9ne is not a "their" prock lol.

Comment

Am I the only one here who thinks Wiz isn't a good rapper? :/
              If he went back to his flow and style for when he first came out, then I think you'd be singing a different tune. Kid was so sick back in the day. Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                If he went back to his flow and style for when he first came out, then I think you'd be singing a different tune. Kid was so sick back in the day. Sigh.
                I mean I've listened to the Prince of City mixtapes. I definitely enjoyed those tapes but I still don't think he's a particularly talented rapper. Sorry to rip on your boy.

Comment

• Enough talk. More music.

Last edited by TACKLE; 01-30-2011, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• 2 more days till Words I never said

Verse revealed on the ong

Comment

I mean I've listened to the Prince of City mixtapes. I definitely enjoyed those tapes but I still don't think he's a particularly talented rapper. Sorry to rip on your boy.
                      It's no problem at all. I honestly get frustrated with him quite a bit. It seems like I dislike his newer stuff more and more now. Also, I hate how everyone is jumping on the Wiz bandwagon like everyone did with Wayne. It's annoying and people only have heard Wiz's new stuff and think his old stuff is weak. Now that is comedy.

Comment

• Wiz's older stuff was actually pretty good now most of what he puts out is garbage and I'm so fed up with everyone on his jock. Funny thing is - it seems like the same people who were on Lil Waynes bandwagon are now on Wiz Khalifa's.

Comment

• I think new Wiz is waaaaaaaaaaay better than old Wiz. Burn after Rolling is probably my favorite tape he put out (besides the one with Spittah) I look at Wiz as the new age Snoop Dogg, more about the feel of his songs than the lyrical content.

Now what I came here for:

Curren$y is a wizard

Comment

• LUPE!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Spitta is a beast.

Comment

• Mac Miller is pure genius.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information