Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake's latest:

Comment

• I just got the Drake "Congratulations" and "Heart Break Drake R n B for the ladies" mixtapes. Pretty decent.

Comment

• The only thing i dont like about drake is he uses the lil wayne "flood the market with pretty good music, yet fail to make great albums" formula. it works to get recognition, but it doesnt produce amazing songs.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

• What are thoughts on the new Lupe single?

Comment

• Havnt heard the lupe new single yet which im dissapointed cause i bump EVERY track of his
            a personal favorite... *hurt me soul*

oh, I think Drake writes for lil wayne btw
            their flow and lyric style is exactly the same and for years its been said lil wayne has a ghost writer
            and plus drake was asked and said yeah i help him out but he helps me to

Comment

• Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
              The only thing i dont like about drake is he uses the lil wayne "flood the market with pretty good music, yet fail to make great albums" formula. it works to get recognition, but it doesnt produce amazing songs.

Well, he hasnt really made a studio album yet........why dont we hold off judgment until later this year when his album is going to drop.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by NBA View Post
                their flow and lyric style is exactly the same and for years its been said lil wayne has a ghost writer
                Could it be the other way around possibly?

Comment

• Originally posted by NBA View Post
                  Havnt heard the lupe new single yet which im dissapointed cause i bump EVERY track of his
                  a personal favorite... *hurt me soul*

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...s-shining-down
                  Last edited by ShutDwn; 07-14-2009, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    Could it be the other way around possibly?
                    I don't think so cause Wayne lyrics have a different...how can i say it.. signature? to them, earlier in his career
                    his writers voice is completley different but idk its w.e

Comment

• no, it all but came out that drake writes for weezy. Especially on Tha Carter III.

BTW, i bet most artists now a days use ghost writers, so dont bash weezy for that. Bash him for putting out a ton of crappy songs whilst being so talented.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Last edited by RaiderNation; 07-23-2009, 02:30 PM.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
                          alright. teach me how to do this.
                          googling torrents gave me way too many options.
                          download and install utorrent
                          http://utorrent.com

go to piratebay.com (biggest selection by a long way), type in what you want click on it. right click and copy the link address of the 'download this torrent' link. Open up utorrent and there will be a green globe with a plus sign in the top right hand corner, click on it and paste the link into the popup box.

I'm pretty much computer illiterate and i've been using torrents for a long, long time, really thought everyone used them.

Comment

• Comment

• stephenson86

Comment

• Curren$y is really growing on me. I am enjoying his stuff right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information