The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
    I love how soft they make most of these grown ass rappers look. The group is pretty big and overall they are talented.

It's hilarious in their mixtapes how they call out 2dopeboyz all the time. They've got that "**** the game" attitude and they mean it. I can't listen to them all the time but it is definitely refreshing to me.
    It's because they are soft.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Comment

• I'm trying to put together a playlist of "party" songs (**** that sounds good when you're drunk, ex: beats that 'go hard'). If anyone has some good ones please throw'em my way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
          I love how soft they make most of these grown ass rappers look. The group is pretty big and overall they are talented.

It's hilarious in their mixtapes how they call out 2dopeboyz all the time. They've got that "**** the game" attitude and they mean it. I can't listen to them all the time but it is definitely refreshing to me.
          That's because Shake from 2dopeboyz said Tyler the Creator would be a flash in the pan and he should enjoy the little bit of fame 'Bastard' brought him because after that he'd fade into obscurity. I guess Tylers proving him wrong now.

I love 2dopeboyz, one of my most checked hip hop blogs but they do this a lot, creating conflict with the artists. For instance they usually don't put up ANYTHING about Lupe because of some lil spat they had with him a couple years ago.

Comment

• The only time they feature Lupe is when he is featured with someone (Oh yeah & I'm Beamin Remix). Also found it funny how they posted a Skylar Grey track the same time that Words I Never Said came out. Fans in the comment section always make not when new Lupe drops. I just stay on his official sites since 2dopeboyz got a little butthurt.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• I remember reading a while back that Lupe's record company got pissed off at 2dopeboyz for posting one of his tracks and made them remove it from the site.

I don't remember if it was for Lasers or not but I think that is where the beef started.

Comment

• http://www.84area.com/

my buddies hip hop website.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Comment

• is it weird that ive never smoked weed, drugs etc but i love music like mac miller and wiz and shwayze and etc.. just chill ****.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        TI vs TIP was one of the last great, raw hip hop albums of the 2000s, and I can honestly say that it's one of the most under-appreciated albums in recent memory. Sadly, if TI had not gone to jail for being so ridiculously hood, he may well could have saved hip hop. Instead, he came out all *** and clubby like every other wack artist these days. I miss TIP.

Comment

• ^I agree that TI was better back in the day. Not so sure if he could have 'saved' hip hop though lol. Implying that hip hop is dead is also a whole other topic in itself but in general I would disagree.

Good look on that MMJB mixtape CCB. Really like it.

Some other mixtapes that have been on repeat lately for me.

stephenson86

Comment

• Was and still my favorite T.I. Track

Ahh Highschool

Edit:

Had to post this too, was on the same mix CD I used to bump to all the time.

Last edited by Paul; 02-15-2011, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Last edited by TheFinisher; 02-15-2011, 12:18 PM.
                              Cowboys Mock:
                              1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                              2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                              3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• FREE EARL

Last edited by TACKLE; 02-15-2011, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information