The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
    Mac Miller, Lil B, Lil Twist, Cyhi Da Prynce, Yelawolf, Meek Mill, Big K.R.I.T, Diggy, Kendrick Lamar, and Fred the Godson are the XXL Class of 2011 Freshman.
    Dom Kennedy should of made it, and Vado apparently turned it down.

Comment

• Comment

• All Black Everything by Lupe is pretty dope. But that's what I expect from my favorite rapper.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Primary Element's new mixtape is DO[PE]!
          LINK

Last edited by StickSkills; 02-22-2011, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• too good

Comment

• Comment

• BASEDgod, yeah I **** with him

Comment

• **** yesss wiz and childish gambino are gonna have a concert at my schoool.

Comment

• Tyler is so raw

Comment

• So, I go to Indiana University but I am studying abroad in Rome this semester. Every year the school holds the Little 500 which is a bicycle race and it is known for the extreme partying that goes down during the entire week. Every year fraternities will bring in musical acts and it is always fun to see who is coming to rock Bloomington. Since I've been there they've brought Ludacris, Young Jeezy, Soulja Boy (unfortunately), Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa (twice), LMFAO and Mike Posner.

But, every year someone makes a facebook page to petition for Weezy to come to IU for little 5 and it always gets thousands of people. I guess he waited for me to leave because he is coming to IU and he is bringing Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj. I really only listen to Weezy but that concert is going to be so ******* awesome because it will be in one of the smallest venues and outdoors you could see possibly them. It is also the day after my 21st birthday. Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller are also doing another show that week which will be an extravaganga.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

Tyler is so raw

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                            Mac Miller, Lil B, Lil Twist, Cyhi Da Prynce, Yelawolf, Meek Mill, Big K.R.I.T, Diggy, Kendrick Lamar, and Fred the Godson are the XXL Class of 2011 Freshman.
                            Was about to post this...******** that Dom, XV, DZA, TiRon, and Chip tha Ripper didn't make it over Lil B, Twist, YG, Diggy and Fred. Meek is ok, I hate Yela but he has his fans, Mac Miller deserves it, K.R.I.T, Lamar and CyHi are all favorites of mine and are gonna blow up soon. Vado would have made it but turned it down

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information