The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There will never be another Busta Rhymes

Last edited by TheFinisher; 02-27-2011, 10:16 PM.
    Cowboys Mock:
    1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
    2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
    3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• might as well post this while I'm at it.

Cowboys Mock:

Comment

• If you don't **** with Vado there's something wrong with you...

Comment

• Damn I thought Murda Mook had disappeared forever. Anyone know what he's talking about in reference to his basketball career?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post

Damn I thought Murda Mook had disappeared forever. Anyone know what he's talking about in reference to his basketball career?
            Mook was pretty good when he was at Fordham Prep, he actually held his own against Telfair when they played Lincoln. I remember hearing he set some records at the college he went to but I forget the name, lower level school.
            Cowboys Mock:

Comment

• Comment

• Lupe's album leaked, I'm a few songs in... Till I Get There is gonna get heavy play I can already tell.

Comment

• Gave it a listen last night, There's a few songs on there I like. The lyrics and stuff is there, but doesn't feel like it's Lupe. **** Atlantic I'm blaming them; seriously what the **** is Trey Songz doing on the album, I don't hate him or anything, but he shouldn't be on anything Lupe they just don't mesh well. Too pop for Lupe beat wise.

I'll still buy it for Lupe, but this is my least favorite Lupe album of the 3 I'm very disappointed fuckkkkkk atlantic.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    Gave it a listen last night, There's a few songs on there I like. The lyrics and stuff is there, but doesn't feel like it's Lupe. **** Atlantic I'm blaming them; seriously what the **** is Trey Songz doing on the album, I don't hate him or anything, but he shouldn't be on anything Lupe they just don't mesh well. Too pop for Lupe beat wise.

I'll still buy it for Lupe, but this is my least favorite Lupe album of the 3 I'm very disappointed fuckkkkkk atlantic.
                    http://www.goodmusicallday.com/2011/...-hates-lasers/

I share the same sentiments. There hasn't been a deep song like the ones he is known for.

Comment

• Last edited by TheFinisher; 03-01-2011, 05:25 PM.
                      Cowboys Mock:

Comment

• Not enough talk about how awesome Deltron is. Weaksauce

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                            Not enough talk about how awesome Deltron is. Weaksauce
                            Probably because their only album came out over 10 years ago.
                            Last edited by gsorace; 03-03-2011, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Thought this would be the best place to post this. Pretty damn funny.

Comment

• Anyone got Raekwon's "shaolin vs wu-tang" cd? Is it worth getting? Anyone know what a H3X version of a CD DL is? I found a link, and it says "H3X" at the end of the title

And anyone else see the interview where Lupe says he hates his latest album? I only read the comments, but basically, the label tried forcing his hand too much. I'm guessing, telling him to make club and hip-pop tracks. Which Lupe hated..
                                Last edited by katnip; 03-03-2011, 12:23 PM.
                                Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information