The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    Not trying to be a hip-hop snob but....when did Mac Miller with Miley Cyrus become considered hip-hop?

i love miley and mac.. and he did a cover to her song. i like how it sounded.. and now its in this thread. i dont know how else to respond.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Comment

• Young vegetables

Comment

• Thank you based god

Comment

• Comment

• #MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Anyone else hyped for Pharoahe Monch's W.A.R.? Its out march 22nd
                Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
                  Anyone else hyped for Pharoahe Monch's W.A.R.? Its out march 22nd
                  Pharoahe Monch is still putting out new stuff? Awesome. I'm hyped now.

Comment

• Yeah. Duck down records is putting it out. Also. Its from 2009. But if you don't have it. Go download/buy, krs-one/buckshot's "survival skills". Found it hiding on my computer
                    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• The video is sickness. Wu-Tang Forever

Just started listening to Rae's knew album. So far, so sick.

Comment

• Suppose to be the first single off the Red Album. Chorus is good and Game goes in as alwats.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                          Wait so All Black Everything, Words I Never Said & Beautiful Lasers are meh? Hahaha I guess half our board hates real lyrics. I hope none of yall come crawling back from your "Go to Sleep" mode you are on when F&L II drops.
                          Those are 3 of the 6 songs I actually like on the album

SPLOOSH

Comment

• http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/dc70b6a-218413/

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Aight song... I just found it hilarious they named it "Charlie Sheen"
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Just downloaded:
                                Gift Raps - Chip the Rip
                                Mania -Pac Dev
                                Cabin Fever - Wiz

Listened to Best Day Ever 3 times and wasn't feeling it. It's average music that really is only good to smoke weed to IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information