No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have listend to a lot of typical Cats and Qwel.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

When will B.O.B's album come out?

Comment

One of Jay's best songs.

Also, I got to mention Big Daddy Kane. One of the most under appreciated MC's of all time.

Comment

BDK is a beast as well forgot to mention him!
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Damn, okay.

I'm about to listen to:

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              I also have listend to a lot of typical Cats and Qwel.
              I love Typical Cats the song "Any Day Now" is ******* awesome. You ever listen to the Language Arts Crew?

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                I love Typical Cats the song "Any Day Now" is ******* awesome. You ever listen to the Language Arts Crew?
                LAC is so dope too! Huge fan!

The most entertaining mc I have seen live/met who is just bonkerz= C Ray Walz

Comment

"Back in the days on the boulevard of Linden...."

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    Wiz, Charles Hamilton, Kid, and Drake are in rotation for me. Some Ludda as well, but mostly those four. I cannot wait untill Lupe drops his three albums in one.
                    1st part will be coming out on June, I cant wait for that either.

Comment

a tribe called quest is ******* good.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                        1st part will be coming out on June, I cant wait for that either.
                        Ya he has three albums coming out, then LupEND which is a tripple album. Cannot wait for any of those.

Comment

The classics will always be in rotation.

Recently Ive been listening to a lot of People Under the Stairs:

Comment

I've recently the past year and a half rediscovered my love for hip hop. Started getting into underground stuff that makes me think a bit. I'm into the poetic side of hip hop. Anyone remember NFL2K5? The Crib had some of the best hip hop on there. Here's one of the songs form the game.

Dude's on some serious political ****. Not as heavy handed as Immortal Technique, but still good all the same. Here's a little bit of Immortal Technique too:

I'm a Lupe fan too. The dude has a way with his words and subject matter.

Annnnd I gotta show some love for my favorite rapper Asheru. He did the theme song to The Boondocks tv show, and the dude is a beast. Take heed gentleman.
                            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

asher roth is so good he represents real hip hop

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                I've been listening to alot of Bay Area stuff for the past couple months. Zion I, Diligentz, and The Pack.

Waiting for that Kid Cudi to come out as a lot of other people are.
                                Zion I is the ****. The Pack and Diligentz annoy me. You should listen to some deep Bay Area rap like the Jacka or Ryda J Clyde.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information