The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How awesome is Pop That song?!!!

Its 2 Chainzz bad. I wish someone would remix it already, i like the beat, and drake's verse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docta
      Is Brother Ali's album worth listening to?
      since when is a brother ali album not worth listening too...

Originally posted by Docta
      Lupe, Kanye, and Murs & Fashawn's albums all come out on the 25th, BTW.
      Love Murs but the first single with Fashawn was disappointing. Wasn't too impressed by their collaboration. Hope the albums better than the single.
      Last edited by DiG; 09-24-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Needs more The Weeknd.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Needs more The Weeknd.
              he hasn't had anything new since echoes of silence.

this ain't bad.

Comment

• Been bumping SlaughterHouse's Welcome to: Our House.
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• i love this song but it's not helping me at all. i've been trying to cut down and this song is like my naughty subconscious talking to me.

Comment

• The Weeknd is awesome. I always have a hard time deciding which of the three I like more, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
                      The Weeknd is awesome. I always have a hard time deciding which of the three I like more, though.
                      if you're talking about his three mixtapes, house of balloons fasho. thursday was disappointing to me.

Comment

• hmm, I actually like thursday. i'd probably go house of balloons > thursday > echoes of silence, but they're all equal IMO.

Loft Music, High For This and Wicked Games from HoB. Thursday, The Zone and Rolling Stone from Thursday and then Next, Same Old Song and XO from EoS. It's impossible to split them.

Comment

• literally love all the songs on HoB equally. i only like the birds part 1 and rolling stone from thursday. from EoS, i love this song..

Comment

• Oh yeah I like Montreal. I missed The Birds part 1 as well.

Comment

• the birds part 3 tease

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                                he hasn't had anything new since echoes of silence.

this ain't bad.
                                Song would have been tight if it was strictly The Weeknd. Wiz is awful on this particularly.

I played House of Balloons non stop for th longest time. It was crazy, I never heard something so uniquely addicting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information