The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Daddy Kane gets it

Big Daddy Kane (@bigdaddykane): ATTENTION M.C.'S: Complaining about @kendricklamar verse on twitter is Gossip. Getting in the studio trying to write a better one is Hip Hop

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
      best response to Kendricks verse
      Wrong.

Comment

• I'm late but Holy Kendrick verse.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Doris leaked and Molasses made my dick leak a little if ya get what I mean

SPLOOSH

Comment

• RA's editorial on Kendrick's verse... and RA is from NY...

Rappers are SUPPOSED to believe they are the best and are supposed to strive to crush all opposition. If you don't than you aint an MC.

Kane wanted to be better than Rakim, G-rap wanted to be better than Kane, KRS wanted to be better than Melle Mel. That competitive spirit is what made them become so great. This New School mentality of 'I just Vibe-Out and make music' is why there is so many wack MC's today.
            If he writes something to top his verse in Renaissance, everyone's in trouble...

Comment

• Can't wait to hear a response from someone like Chief Keef

Comment

• Any thoughts on Isiah Rashad? I've liked what I've heard so far. He dropped this remix today.

https://soundcloud.com/topdawgent/is...-shot-you-down

Q had the best verse imo, but I think Rashad's on the come up.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Any thoughts on Isiah Rashad? I've liked what I've heard so far. He dropped this remix today.

https://soundcloud.com/topdawgent/is...-shot-you-down

Q had the best verse imo, but I think Rashad's on the come up.
                  Have liked the few random things I've listened to, need a official project though.

Comment

• So glad that Em is also calling out the "pop" nature of hip-hop right now.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                        So glad that Em is also calling out the "pop" nature of hip-hop right now.

Funny because Recovery had a whoooolllllee lotta pop.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Funny because Recovery had a whoooolllllee lotta pop.
                          Absolutely. And that was over 3 years ago. It will take guys that have gone the pop route, going back to the essence, to make a bigger impact. At least I hope.

Comment

• as much as I love MNIMN, it's ad to think we'll never get this Push back

SPLOOSH

Comment

• one of my favorite albums ever! Lord Willin and We got it for cheap vol.2 are great too.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information