The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
    just got a new laptop, so i gotta repopulate my itunes.
    any ideas on what to put on it?
    You can never go wrong with this classic.

Comment

• Anyone listen to Pharcyde? Runnin' and Back in the Day are my two favorites from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        Anyone listen to Pharcyde? Runnin' and Back in the Day are my two favorites from them.
        Im a big fan. Passin' Me By and Drop are also great tracks. Did you go to Rock the Bells last year? I was skeptical because they hadnt performed together in so long, but they absolutely killed it.

Comment

• Comment

• haha! Wale is bad ass for that.
            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Hot Boys need to get back together now. I need to relive the golden days that were Junior High.

Comment

• Comment

• Man, Sound Off and Onslaught 2 are very good tracks from Slaughterhouse.

Comment

• Alright, they just decided for the biggest mashup of hip hop artists at the time for LeBron James' new documentary. Kanye, Drake, Lil Wayne and Eminem (well biggest hip hop minus Jay Zz)

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                      Alright, they just decided for the biggest mashup of hip hop artists at the time for LeBron James' new documentary. Kanye, Drake, Lil Wayne and Eminem (well biggest hip hop minus Jay Zz)

I will be repping you till the end of time. I was just listening to that song and it's ******* great.

Comment

• Don't know if this has been posted or not but I found it hilarious

-Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                          Don't know if this has been posted or not but I found it hilarious

yeah it has. might be Eminems best diss/retaliation track ever.

Favorite line.

However you prefer to do and that goes for Nick too ******
                          You think Iím scared of you?
                          You gonna ruin my career you better get one

Comment

• New Hit: We Stand Alone by The Game ft Nu Jerzey Devil
                            I like the beat and rapping by The Game is always good. Also the chorus is good. Nu Jerzey Devil is alright

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• [vimeo]4938515[/vimeo]
                              Last edited by Snorlax1; 08-30-2009, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• You boys here have got me lovin the bay area rap.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information