The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Drake's awesome. I still think The Presentation is my favorite though.
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Anyone hear the "Inked and Tatted" Wiz Khalifa song? The beat put you in a mood to dance

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
          Cudi's album leaked early. Do yourself a favor and download it!

Damn, I really wish I wasn't on a college campus right now, they check for pirating constantly here.

I hope it's as sick as I'm expecting it to be.

Comment

• #1 unsigned rapper Ya Boy. Once his new album comes out you will know who he is. Reps both the bay and LA.

Want more good songs from Ya Boy?

I Got the Power, Fall In Love, Rain Man, Oh My, So Mean, Holla At Ya Boy are all good songs. Of course We Run LA his biggest hit so far is a good dance song

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              Anyone hear the "Inked and Tatted" Wiz Khalifa song? The beat put you in a mood to dance
              Wiz kills Soulja Boy on this song. Listen to Wiz's new song, B.A.R.(Burn After Rollilng)

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
              #1 unsigned rapper Ya Boy. Once his new album comes out you will know who he is. Reps both the bay and LA.

Want more good songs from Ya Boy?

I Got the Power, Fall In Love, Rain Man, Oh My, So Mean, Holla At Ya Boy are all good songs. Of course We Run LA his biggest hit so far is a good dance song
              Ya Boy is nice. Listen to 100 Bars of Death.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Ya Boy is nice. Listen to 100 Bars of Death.
                Ya I forgot to put that song down.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• You won't be able to get the hook out of your head. Sick song and very catchy.

Last edited by TACKLE; 09-12-2009, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Kid Cudi- Hyyer is pretty dope.

Comment

• Who else picked up Man on the Moon today? Personally I think it's pretty sick, although I realize Cudi isn't for everyone.

Comment

• Cudi got a few real nice tracks and a lot of filler after a couple of listens, though I have certainly focused my listening on the tracks I liked on first hearing.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Kid Cudi - Solo Dolo is one of my favorite tracks on the album

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                            Cudi got a few real nice tracks and a lot of filler after a couple of listens, though I have certainly focused my listening on the tracks I liked on first hearing.
                            Which songs are filler? The only one I would say doesn't fit is Make Her Say.

Comment

• Which songs are filler? The only one I would say doesn't fit is Make Her Say.
                              Make her say was absolutely awful. Didn't like In My Dreams. For me the rest just weren't as good as Alive, CuDi Zone and Pursuit of Happiness on the first few listens, outside of Make Her Say, none are "bad" I mean they aren't crap, they just aren't up to the same standard as a few of the others.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• The only two songs that I didn't like were In My Dreams and Enter Galactic.

Soundtrack 2 My Life was by far my favorite. Heart of A Lion, My World, and the Pursuit of Happiness are all damn good too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information