Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post

hes like Lupe without the skateboard.
    Ah, I been listening to him today and he is pretty sick. +rep to you once I can send it out again.

Comment

• Man Cypress Hill was badass at the smokeout in L.A. and I smoked my brains out.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        Ah, I been listening to him today and he is pretty sick. +rep to you once I can send it out again.
        he reminds me a lot of Lupe.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post

hes like Lupe without the skateboard.
          jballa with the good stuff!

+rep coming your way

Comment

• Unreleased Drake track from '07.

Comment

• #MoncriefArmy

Comment

• To tell everybody the truth, Drake isnt that good. I cant stand his voice.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• J Cole >>>> Drake

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    To tell everybody the truth, Drake isnt that good. I cant stand his voice.
                    To each his own. I enjoy his earlier stuff 10x more, though.

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                    J Cole >>>> Drake
                    I'll definitely have to give J Cole a listen. I can say I like what I've heard so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      To tell everybody the truth, Drake isnt that good. I cant stand his voice.
                      Personally I love Drake I find he brings a certain swag to hip hop.I think Best I Ever Had was not the best song for him to start off in the game with because it gives him a certain image, but if you listen to some of his freestyles there is some crazy lines.

Comment

• Been listening to J Cole, XV and Pac Div a lot lately.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Oh, I love me some Pac Div.

And I thought I'd add this Cudi freestyle. Not great but I enjoyed some parts. Kinda late on it.

Comment

• Jerk Movement?
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Just got back from the Jay-z concert!!!! It was so beast. I am so exhausted but it was so worth every penny.
                              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                                Just got back from the Jay-z concert!!!! It was so beast. I am so exhausted but it was so worth every penny.
                                Who had the best performance of the night?, also what songs did Wale Perform?.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information