The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwagU View Post
    Who had the best performance of the night?, also what songs did Wale Perform?.
    Jay Z easily was the best. Wale played Breakdown, Chillin, Pretty Girls, Mirrors, World Tour, and some gogo song. I think thats it.

Comment

• My favorite was Jay-z, J Cole, Wale, NERD. Wale did to much gogo even if it was one song it was like 4858885868minutes long and I hate gogo. J Cole had no listeners but I was still rocking to his ****. N.E.R.D. just played rock music for the most part and then Jay-z came out and just shut **** down. He did all kinds of songs and the place was going crazy.
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Damn, disapointed Wale didn't perform Nike Boots.

Comment

• He did do Nike Boots CCB must of left that out. That was good.
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Damn, disapointed Wale didn't perform Nike Boots.
            He did that one too, that was the song he came out to, forgot that one.

Comment

• #MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Jay just killed that preformance at the world series

Comment

• Went and saw Ludacris last night. Dude puts on a damn good show. Underrated rapper IMO.

Comment

• curious if anyone besides me is a fan of Tech N9ne?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                      Went and saw Ludacris last night. Dude puts on a damn good show. Underrated rapper IMO.
                      Underrated in the sense no one puts him up there with some of the greats but he gets his respect. You don't hear a lot from him anymore so you don't hear people talking about how good he is.
                      Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

• Jay Electronica is the greatest rapper to ever live.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                            Underrated in the sense no one puts him up there with some of the greats but he gets his respect. You don't hear a lot from him anymore so you don't hear people talking about how good he is.
                            Theater of the Mind was a damn good album. I hope his next one is just as good.

Comment

• Another hot track from Ya Boy. Just wonder if Dre signed him. Dre beats with Ya Boy lyrics would be fire

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• I'm checking into some of J. Cole's stuff lately, so thanks to Woot for that. He's got the talent and the necessary connections to make a name for himself. Also, I like the old school vibe in his music - fresh for a change. I'm tired of all this commercial rap, even Drake has gone that route, unfortunately for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information