No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is probably the nicest mixtape cover I have ever seen. That also drops Monday and I am excited to hear it and get it on my Ipod.

Comment

• This is my boy Kev Tha Hustla.

Comment

• The Game Big Money, first single off The R.E.D Album

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• If you haven't heard of him or heard this album, I suggest you do. Skyzoo is straight fire is creeping up to one of my favorites.

Dear Whoever, Penmanship, Beautiful Decay, Under Pressure, and Bottom Line are some songs I recommend to listen to.

Comment

• The Game Better Days off the R.E.D Album. This song is pretty hard

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RaiderNation again.

I am so pumped for the RED Album.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                I'm checking into some of J. Cole's stuff lately, so thanks to Woot for that. He's got the talent and the necessary connections to make a name for himself. Also, I like the old school vibe in his music - fresh for a change. I'm tired of all this commercial rap, even Drake has gone that route, unfortunately for me.
                J.Cole and Drake are essentially the same rapper, same flow,same subject matter,and a lack of substance within their lyrics. Drake just makes much better songs.

Comeback Season Drake>>>>J.Cole imo

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post

If you haven't heard of him or heard this album, I suggest you do. Skyzoo is straight fire is creeping up to one of my favorites.

Dear Whoever, Penmanship, Beautiful Decay, Under Pressure, and Bottom Line are some songs I recommend to listen to.
                  SkyZoo is a great rapper,but he's has a one dimensional flow and subject matter.

Corner Store Classic was a classic.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                      I just got the album it sounds pretty good so far.

Comment

• This song bumps. It just gets me going.

Comment

• I know there are alot of Weezy haters and now he is facing a year in jail, but we all know Weezy's best stuff is on these mixtapes and this is no different, on these mixtapes Weezy always has some classic lines and he goes off on some songs. This mixtape is not a classic like the droughts and the dedications, but it still goes pretty hard on a couple songs, but im still hopeing Weezy leaves us with the Carter 4 before he heads off to jail and decides not to drop Rebirth.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information