Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
    This worries me.

If we get 15 tracks that sound like "Make Her Say" I'm going to murder someone. But if it's more like "Simple As" or "Up Up & Away", I'm okay with it.

Yeah, this has me pretty worried. One of the main reasons I like Cudi is that he's original, and if he goes to that generic radio friendly upbeat sound all the time I'm going to be really disappointed.

Comment

• Been listening to a lot of Wale and J.Cole.

Comment

• Cudi just puts me in a good mood whenever I listen to him.

Also I really like this album

Last edited by yo123; 12-06-2009, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• Ya i been listening to that cudi song a lot too.

Comment

• Heard this song on highlight video and thought it was pretty cool.

edit: This one works.
            Last edited by TACKLE; 12-06-2009, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• My favorite Cudi song has to be "Cleveland is the reason"

Comment

• A Kid Named Cudi is one of my favourite mixtapes of all time. Almost every song on there is a classic and each song sets a different mood and vibe. I love Cudi's creativity, when I heard that mixtape I knew this guy would one day hit it big. That mixtape made him one of my favourite artists.

Comment

This worries me.

If we get 15 tracks that sound like "Make Her Say" I'm going to murder someone. But if it's more like "Simple As" or "Up Up & Away", I'm okay with it.
                  I don't think it will be as heart felt as those songs. Basically there are two types of cudi, there are the songs like you said and more emotional songs but then he has a much more playful style also which is didn't really happen on Man On The Moon but does on the mixtapes and most notably his freestyles. I don't really like a lot of features cause I would rather hear him, but I believe that he can make pretty good party music as well.

I am looking foward to his work with Chip The Ripper

Comment

• Any reason why 'Man on the Moon' and 'The Prayer' weren't on the The End of Day? Get "Make Her Say" and "Enter Galactic" out of there.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      My favorite Cudi song has to be "Cleveland is the reason"
                      +1

This is the latest freestyle I've listened to from Cudi:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                        I don't think it will be as heart felt as those songs. Basically there are two types of cudi, there are the songs like you said and more emotional songs but then he has a much more playful style also which is didn't really happen on Man On The Moon but does on the mixtapes and most notably his freestyles. I don't really like a lot of features cause I would rather hear him, but I believe that he can make pretty good party music as well.

I am looking foward to his work with Chip The Ripper
                        Hell yeah.

Comment

Any reason why 'Man on the Moon' and 'The Prayer' weren't on the The End of Day? Get "Make Her Say" and "Enter Galactic" out of there.

Agreed. Those are by far the worst two songs I've heard from him.

Comment

• Game said he did several songs with Pharrell recently. He had no idea they'd bond so well in the studio. Pharrell and Dre will get "executive producer" credit for the RED Album. Also going in with DJ Premier this week.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• the sickness.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information