Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • His pahtna Husalah.. wild as **** bro. Fresh outta Pen



    Comment


    • Comment




      • Kool G Rap is the greatest ever.

        Comment


        • Not to spam Cudi,but NEW Cudder!

          Comment


          • Now everyone's a Jay Electronica fan. smh


            mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


            Originally posted by scottyboy
            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

            Comment




            • This song slaps so hard. "Im the mayor, I rock with the raiders and its 707 on you mothafucking haters"


              "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

              Comment


              • I'm not that big of an Eminem fan but Eminem Show has got to be one of the top hip-hop albums I've ever heard. Just so many great songs on it. This is probably my favorite song by Em.

                Last edited by TACKLE; 01-29-2010, 09:30 PM.

                Comment


                • DOOM is making his case to be considered the GOAT in my eyes.




                  mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                  Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                  Comment


                  • MF DOOM should not be in the GOAT discussion. Saying he is your personal fav is perfectly fine, but GOAT is a huge stretch.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                    Comment




                    • Mobb Deep - Where You From

                      this album bumbs

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                        MF DOOM should not be in the GOAT discussion. Saying he is your personal fav is perfectly fine, but GOAT is a huge stretch.
                        Greatest of All Time is an opinion.

                        Why would it be a stretch though? He's got the legendary discography(Madvilliany 1 & 2, MM Food,Operation: Doomsday)
                        Last edited by EvilNixon; 01-29-2010, 09:54 PM.


                        mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                        Originally posted by scottyboy
                        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                        Comment


                        • J.Cole is starting to become extremely overrated. Bland content and overly simplistic.


                          mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                          Originally posted by scottyboy
                          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                            Greatest of All Time is an opinion.

                            Why would it be a stretch though? He's got the legendary discography(Madvilliany 1 & 2, MM Food,Operation: Doomsday)
                            I suppose GOAT is an opinion, but I dont think its really close between MF Doom and guys like Rakim, KRS, Pac, Nas, etc......
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              I suppose GOAT is an opinion, but I dont think its really close between MF Doom and guys like Rakim, KRS, Pac, Nas, etc......
                              lmaoooo

                              Rakim is the father of modern ryhme schemes,but he doesn't have the discography. Pac is a better artist than actual rapper. He's only a hair above Gucci Mane in terms of actual rapping ability. KRS? *dead*,Dude was the Master P of his day.

                              Nas,most definitely is in the convo,and up until a few months ago,I thought he was the GOAT, but his upon review, I really think DOOM, Jay Electronica are better rappers, although they aren't as well known.


                              mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                              Originally posted by scottyboy
                              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                                lmaoooo

                                Rakim is the father of modern ryhme schemes,but he doesn't have the discography. Pac is a better artist than actual rapper. He's only a hair above Gucci Mane in terms of actual rapping ability. KRS? *dead*,Dude was the Master P of his day.

                                Nas,most definitely is in the convo,and up until a few months ago,I thought he was the GOAT, but his upon review, I really think DOOM, Jay Electronica are better rappers, although they aren't as well known.
                                See, I think impact on hip hop as a whole is a major criteria to be the goat.....if nobody hears your music, I dont think you can be considered the greatest. Whether you were a commercial success or changed hip hop itself, that impact has to be there. Thats just me tho......and KRS was nasty, I have no idea what your listening to.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information