Clear All

• "It's Vik, known to kick a no joke vocal
    And givin a chance, yoke ya slow poke local yokel
    Don't smoke krill, won't need topal
    If the fluoride don't kill ya then the soap will"

DOOM is one of the nicest.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Ready to Die gets all the recognition and deservingly so. It is one of the best hip-hop albums ever. It overshadows Life After Death but Life After Death is areally underrated and under appreciated album.

Comment

• Lately I've just been bored and have been messing around with different acapella's over different beats and just synching them together via Youtube. Anyone else ever do this?

Just click play on the first one and then click play on the second one right after.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            Never heard of him before, just listened to some stuff. **** is ill.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I have been listening to some AZ lately.

my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Doe or Die is one of my all time favorite albums

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                  Doe or Die is one of my all time favorite albums
                  so doppeeeeee
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• I love Uncut Raw by AZ

My entrance music when I got to choose.

Comment

• AZ is so underrated , he is on the all time underrated list with Masta Ace

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        AZ is so underrated , he is on the all time underrated list with Masta Ace
                        Yeah for sure....Ace is my boy. Maybe my personal favorite guy to listen to.

Comment

• AZ, Ace, Kool G Rap, and Big Pun are all on my all time underrated list. I think AZ had the best verse on Illmatic and that's saying a lot.
                          Last edited by ccB; 02-10-2010, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• I feel like Pun gets a lot of respect from hip hop heads.....a lot of people I know put him top 10 all time. Maybe its because I'm in NY tho.

I think Kurupt, Redman, and Inspectah Deck don't get enough love.

Comment

• Ras Kass is my fav west coast mc. Dude is sickk

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                                I feel like Pun gets a lot of respect from hip hop heads.....a lot of people I know put him top 10 all time. Maybe its because I'm in NY tho.

I think Kurupt, Redman, and Inspectah Deck don't get enough love.
                                When I say Puns underrated I mean compared to some other people who people call the best ever (tupac!) I think Pun was a way better rapper than Pac but he never gets mentioned in the same breath as him and/or Biggie.

Redman is easily one of my top 10-15, some of the best weedhead music you can listen to. Inspectah Deck (and most of Wu for that matter) is underrated because there are so many members that he can get lost in the shuffle.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information