Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    Ras Kass is my fav west coast mc. Dude is sickk
    Another very underrated MC, I am surprised he never really caught on.

You want underrated, how about two of the most underrated duos of all time, Organized Konfusion and Heltah Skeltah. ****, the who BCC is underrated, Sean ppppp, rock, smiff n wessun, buckshot, black moon, OGC, all kinds of goodness.

Comment

• the bcc is my fav crew of mcs ever
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• One of my favorite beats ever.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Atmosphere is sick

Comment

• figured this thread could use some more "hip hop."

Hitman D

Comment

• Classic.

Comment

• AZ has the best flow of all time. He's been largely in Nas' shadow though.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Here is 3 more Mixtapes that are worth a download. Just go to the same website that I got the Joell Ortiz Mixtape.

Comment

• What are some good Drake songs? I like Still Fly, Ransom, Stunnin, City is Mine and some more but I still havent listened to all his ****. Help me out

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      What are some good Drake songs? I like Still Fly, Ransom, Stunnin, City is Mine and some more but I still havent listened to all his ****. Help me out
                      Those are good, I also like
                      Replacement Girl (I'm not a big R&B fan but his verses are good)
                      Do what you do
                      Goin' In (Jeezy's verse sucks but its one of the few songs I think wayne was even decent with Drake)
                      Successful (one of his really popular songs)
                      The Winner
                      Ingant ****

But personally for a solo song I have to say either Juice or Fear is my favorite.

I'm sure he has been mentioned many times before here but I'm loving J. Cole so much right now. His mixtapes are so easy to listen to, a lot of mixtapes have crappy songs you always skip but I can easily listen to them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                        Those are good, I also like
                        Replacement Girl (I'm not a big R&B fan but his verses are good)
                        Do what you do
                        Goin' In (Jeezy's verse sucks but its one of the few songs I think wayne was even decent with Drake)
                        Successful (one of his really popular songs)
                        The Winner
                        Ingant ****

But personally for a solo song I have to say either Juice or Fear is my favorite.

I'm sure he has been mentioned many times before here but I'm loving J. Cole so much right now. His mixtapes are so easy to listen to, a lot of mixtapes have crappy songs you always skip but I can easily listen to them all.
                        "Lights Please" as a single should be making news. Great topic.
                        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

What are some good Drake songs? I like Still Fly, Ransom, Stunnin, City is Mine and some more but I still havent listened to all his ****. Help me out
                          "Must Hate Money"

addresses the haters!
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

The Presentation is my favorite song. Closer To My Dreams is cool too.

I just got a bunch of older Ghostface albums. I love his stuff.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

more milli, zone, and fear. give those a listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                                "Lights Please" as a single should be making news. Great topic.
                                That song is great, I love Show Me Something too.

Lights please is supposedly the song that basically got him signed when he played it for Jay-Z. Compared to all the other new kids in rap J Cole gets so little publicity but he is so good and has pretty good mass appeal (Blu is also awesome but I don't think he has the mainstream appeal)

I also like that he is more involved in the production of his own songs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information