The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    Ok, so I purchased MF Doom's "Born into This" and have listened to the first 6 tracks. I have enjoyed it thoroughly thus far. Some dope productions, good lyrics and tracks by Doom himself. So far I like the guest appearances as well. Ill give a full analysis when I finish listening.
    DOOM is one of the greatest producers of all time too. Also check out, King Geedorah-Take Me to Your Leader and Operation: Doomsday.

DOOM is an elite technical rapper, and his flow progression and rhyme patience has really matured.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Old song, usually dont listen to Lil Boosie, but this song ******* knocks hard. Just got a system in my car, 2 12's with a 1800 watt amp. Loving it

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
        DOOM is one of the greatest producers of all time too. Also check out, King Geedorah-Take Me to Your Leader and Operation: Doomsday.

DOOM is an elite technical rapper, and his flow progression and rhyme patience has really matured.
        I have heard everything by doom pal! :D but thanks
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Wiz just played most of his new mixtape on a Ustream broadcast. It comes out at the end of this month and it's pretty sick from what I heard.

Comment

• When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• call it old, but I just downloaded it today.

EPIC

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramer View Post
                call it old, but I just downloaded it today.

EPIC
                Maybe my favourite mixtape ever. Each song fits a new mood, whether you wanna blast it in your car or when your chilling at home, just a sick ass mixtape. Wished Cudi's album was more like this, he distanced himself from this sound a bit.

Comment

• Yeah his album really wasnít that impressive.

Comment

call it old, but I just downloaded it today.

EPIC
                    The song "Down N Out" of that mixtape is one of the sickest songs, it really speaks to me.

Comment

• Haha I keep listening to that song, currently listening to it also, by far my favorite. I heard the song a while back from my friends mix, but I like Cleveland is The Reason also. You ever hear the long Switchin Lanes? Its off a different mix idk which one, and its followed with a good freestyle.

Comment

Haha I keep listening to that song, currently listening to it also, by far my favorite. I heard the song a while back from my friends mix, but I like Cleveland is The Reason also. You ever hear the long Switchin Lanes? Its off a different mix idk which one, and its followed with a good freestyle.
                        Yeah, I have pretty much all of Cudi's stuff, switchin lanes is good, so is the song daps and pounds. I just DL-ed a new Cudi mixtape the other day, not sure if it's official (probably not) but it has a few songs I've never heard before on it.

Comment

• I was just listening to A Kid Named Cudi today. Down and Out is indeed sick. I also like The Prayer and Cudi Spazzin.

Comment

• The name is Higher Up, I think thats a freestyle and I like that to. He has a mixtape for a new show hes in (he canít act) How to Make it in America but its not his stuff really.

Comment

• Cleveland is the Reason has always been my fav Cudi track. I didn't bother to buy his album, and to this day I still don't regret that decision.

I have an eery feeling that much the same will go on with Drake when his album finally drops. Just too much to live up to after those mega-successful mixtapes.

Comment

• No me gusta Drake, I just love Bantxís (i think thats his username) avatar of him, cracks me up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information