No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Doe Rae Me.. But no I'm not an RnB singah!

Comment

• yo. any1 looking forward to Sean Price - Mic Tyson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3aMfG6n-BQ

^^^ onion head off his first cd, monkey barz

still ill though
      Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Sean Price is legit, look forward to everything he puts out.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• something for you alt. guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
            "I get my energy, from my inner G."
            Yea I hood a lot
            And a nerd some.
            Hood's where the heart is
            Nerd's where the words from.
            Don't represent either
            So I merged em'.

Lupe is the ****. Lasers is gonna be awesome, can't wait.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                My fav song from Birdmans Priceless. Love cruising in the car to this song, the chorus just gets stuck in your head.

Comment

• Good: Got tickets to drake yesterday. He's performing at my school in april
                  Bad: I don't like Drake and Purdue got Kid Cudi one of my current favorites
                  Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Drake is so much better than Cudi. Enjoy the best up and coming artist in the game.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                      Drake is so much better than Cudi. Enjoy the best up and coming artist in the game.
                      Based on what? The lil wayne method of putting out as much crap as you can? Outside of successful i find the rest of his music to be bland. The majority of drake's song sound like he is talking in a horse voice. Cudi fit's a lot of different moods. Meh
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• You think Drake is bland. In what sense is Drake bland, he raps crazy verses and can deliver a good chorus. To be honest Successful is his most bland song to me. Drake is goona storm the charts this year. When he comes to Toronto it is going to be crazy.

Comment

• Drake isnt bland in any way, but neither is Cudi.....no sense arguing who is better yet, neither has enough stuff out to tell. All I know is that they are 2 new, young artists with a pretty unique sound and we should be happy that guys like this are coming along and bringing good hip hop back to the mainstream (or at least trying to).
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                            Based on what? The lil wayne method of putting out as much crap as you can? Outside of successful i find the rest of his music to be bland. The majority of drake's song sound like he is talking in a horse voice. Cudi fit's a lot of different moods. Meh
                            Cudi doesn't have the dicography to compare to Drake's

Comeback Season and Room for Improvement are amazing tapes. I wouldn't call what Cudi does rap.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                              Cudi doesn't have the dicography to compare to Drake's

Comeback Season and Room for Improvement are amazing tapes. I wouldn't call what Cudi does rap.
                              What would you call it?

stephenson86

Comment

• No diggity no doubt

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information