No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would still call Cudi hip hop, but he has his own sound of hip hop. The hip hop game is very experimental now, with lots of new sounds. The best artists coming up right now are the ones that put their own sound and spin on hip hop. Drake to be honest is very similar to Cudi, they put their own sound into hip hop and bring a much needed new type of swag to the game.

Comment

• different syles. cudi's coming to my school in march and i'm so stoked. drake has clever lyricism and cudi has more meaning in his songs. cudi also has a more unique style than drake that many might be turned off by.

listen to the prayer, embrace the martian, dat new new, up up and away by cudi. those songs are gold.

Comment

• Cudi's A Kid Named Cudi mixtape stacks up with any of Drakes mixtapes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
          What would you call it?
          RnB(10 characters)

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            Cudi's A Kid Named Cudi mixtape stacks up with any of Drakes mixtapes.
            A Kid Named Cudi is ok, but RFI and Comeback Season(especially Comeback Season) blow it out of the water.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
              A Kid Named Cudi is ok, but RFI and Comeback Season(especially Comeback Season) blow it out of the water.
              I respectfully disagree. Also it's kinda funny you call Cudi RnB when Drake does more singing on **** than Cudi does.

Comment

• Cudi is the better artist. Drake the better rapper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  Cudi is the better artist. Drake the better rapper.
                  but Drake makes better songs too lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                    What would you call it?
                    Hip-Pop...

think about it

Comment

• New Drake.

Comment

You're that guy who doesn't think anyone's opinion matters if it differs from yours aren't you?

Comment

You're that guy who doesn't think anyone's opinion matters if it differs from yours aren't you?
                          When it comes to hip hop, yes lol.

Comment

When it comes to hip hop, yes lol.
                            Yeah I hate people like you.

Comment

So Far Gone was on regular rotation on my IPod for months, so I do like Drake, but I couldn't relate to any of his stuff. I could **** with Cudi's stuff all day. The content in tracks like Soundtrack to My Life, Pursuit Of Happiness, Down and Out, Up Up Away, etc discuss topics Drake doesn't or doesn't choose too. Creativity, Drake can't lay a finger on Cudi IMO.

Plus Cudi doesn't need to "freestyle" from a blackberry. :P

Comment

Yeah I hate people like you.
                                http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/cmon-son.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information