No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Electronica is so cryptic. Love him!

and Again!!

The GOAT at work.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• I saw this thread you guys!

So 'zup?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• I love both Drake and Cudi but for me I listen to Drake a lot more. He pretty much explains why I like him here in this video.

the part about his music/life.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
          I love Blu. BTH gets steady rotation, but he's no different than Drake or J.Cole. Only difference is Drake's a rich kid. They all rap about sex and women a lot(so much so that it becomes repetitive). They all have that stuffed nose voice. Not much differentiating them besides Blu having one great album, but almost nothing else.
          You do know Blu has several albums right?
          Johnson & Johnson
          Crac Knuckles
          Sene & Blu
          His random 1 song album thats terribly odd.

And to quote one of Jay Electronica's songs that sum up my feelings on him:
          "but when it comes to the rhymes, a hypochondriac"

More stuff to post that no one will listen to:

Last edited by Ovid; 03-10-2010, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Ya Boy and Big Rich go hard in this song damn

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

but Drake makes better songs too lol.
              Drake is such a leach. He can't do any songs by himself. Throw him out there on his own and he'll be lost without Lil Wayne or someone else to write a song with.
              Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                Drake is such a leach. He can't do any songs by himself. Throw him out there on his own and he'll be lost without Lil Wayne or someone else to write a song with.
                Congratulations was done by himself and it's personally my favorite song of his.

Comment

I guess he was lost on this record ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZXUR...404&feature=iv
                  Last edited by V.I.P; 03-10-2010, 09:36 PM.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• Originally posted by Ovid View Post
                    You do know Blu has several albums right?
                    Johnson & Johnson
                    Crac Knuckles
                    Sene & Blu
                    J&J is the only one with any(albeit little) replay value.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Enough of the whos better, theres no right answer. Its totally up to you, listen to what you like not what others are to look cool.

Also I recomend you guys listen/buy Ya Boys and Big Rich's new album Guns&Roses. Its fire. You can only find it on itunes though

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I'm not the biggest fan of Drake but he was doing songs by himself way before lil wayne. Actually I tend to like songs of just Drake more than features.

Comment

Are you ******* serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ovid View Post
                            More stuff to post that no one will listen to:

A few pages back I made a post about Fashawn, Boy Meets World is in heavy rotation right now for me.

and while we are on the topic of Blu (who is extremely underrated and far better than Lil Dick Nixon gives him credit for) here is one of my favorite tracks by him:

Comment

• Blu is good, but he's repetitive and he bores me at times. The over sampling by Exile really is annoying when you listen to it a lot.

Comment

Blu is good, but he's repetitive and he bores me at times. The over sampling by Exile really is annoying when you listen to it a lot.
                                Its ok. Go listen to your Jay Electronica and pretend hes the GOAT because hes cryptic and only you are truly blessed to understand his amazing rhyme patterns. Next you can tell me Lil Wayne is cryptic because his rhymes no longer make any sense, but you, being level OT VII live in a different plane of existence, see them for their greatness.

Dilla sucks too because of his annoying overuse of samples I bet. lulz

Last edited by Ovid; 03-11-2010, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information