The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
    Drake is such a leach. He can't do any songs by himself. Throw him out there on his own and he'll be lost without Lil Wayne or someone else to write a song with.
    Not even goona dignify this comment with a response. Drake is the **** all im goona say.

Comment

• If someone says a bad word about J Dilla, they are going to catch an e-bow right to the temple.

Comment

• Jeremiah that Blu song you just posted is sick!!! We are going to have to chill and bump some of that.
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          Jeremiah that Blu song you just posted is sick!!! We are going to have to chill and bump some of that.
          What are you doing tonight? I get off work at 5, if you are trying to chill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            What are you doing tonight? I get off work at 5, if you are trying to chill.
            **** I'm about to go cop something right now then cut TR's hair. We plan on chilling for The Office tonight if you're down.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by Ovid View Post
              Its ok. Go listen to your Jay Electronica and pretend hes the GOAT because hes cryptic and only you are truly blessed to understand his amazing rhyme patterns. Next you can tell me Lil Wayne is cryptic because his rhymes no longer make any sense, but you, being level OT VII live in a different plane of existence, see them for their greatness.

Dilla sucks too because of his annoying overuse of samples I bet. lulz
              No, Jay is the GOAT because he's the best rapper. Don't have to be complex to be dope.

I don't like Dilla either lol, and that's completely dodging the point. Exile samples his ass off, and it's incredibly repetitive and annoying.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                **** I'm about to go cop something right now then cut TR's hair. We plan on chilling for The Office tonight if you're down.
                Yessir, hit me up.

Comment

• only akon...

Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Listening to some of his instrumentals, 9th Wonder is a beast. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake
                      Yeah i try to tell em future let em know
                      Send the haters all my love
                      x and o
                      I got a black box where suggestions go but i dont really give a **** its probably best you know
                      My reality is brighter than your dreams are
                      I got ur dream girl ridin in your dream car
                      Yeah and the visual is stunnin
                      I hope they document what im becomin
                      This is probably my favorite lyrics from Drake

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Listening to some of his instrumentals, 9th Wonder is a beast. Wow.
                        This. And this again. 9th Wonder's beats are ridiculous.

Comment

• Anybody in here comparing Blu to dudes like Drake have no reason to be talking about how much they know about hip hop/rap. Blu blows Drake out of the water, and it's not even close. And I like Drake btw (have comeback season and so far gone), but seriously come on. Don't know how to imbed videos but here's my favorite Blu song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3mQvU7TXog
                          I don't really have anything to say for my sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by molenguinurtle View Post
                            Anybody in here comparing Blu to dudes like Drake have no reason to be talking about how much they know about hip hop/rap. Blu blows Drake out of the water, and it's not even close. And I like Drake btw (have comeback season and so far gone), but seriously come on. Don't know how to imbed videos but here's my favorite Blu song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3mQvU7TXog

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              Listening to some of his instrumentals, 9th Wonder is a beast. Wow.
                              I love his beats so much.

That Meek Mill Flamerz 3 tape finally dropped, about to give it a spin.

Comment

• Drake is prolly my favorite out there in the game right now, ive heard all these different dates for the release of his new cd. Anyone know when it is suppose to come out?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information