The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
    That's what's up. I am bumping that burn after rolling right now.
    That tape is pretty sick. I still bump Prince of the City 2, Star Power, and Flight School. Here's hoping that Kush x Orange Juice is hot. I heard some samples of the song when he was doing a UStream chat, and boy were they good.

Wiz and Curren$y are gonna do another tape together I have heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      I heard this tape sucked major dick.
      I respectfully disagree, better than a lot of the mixtape garbage out there. I've only gave it one play through so far but I ****** with what I heard. I like Ash because he raps about pretty much everything that is me, smoking, *******, eating, and watching sports.

Comment

That tape is pretty sick. I still bump Prince of the City 2, Star Power, and Flight School. Here's hoping that Kush x Orange Juice is hot. I heard some samples of the song when he was doing a UStream chat, and boy were they good.

The first time I heard Wiz I am pretty sure it was Star Power. I have been a fan ever since.
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          The first time I heard Wiz I am pretty sure it was Star Power. I have been a fan ever since.
          Mine was when I heard Damn Thing, Pittsburgh Sound, and Youngin on His Grind all in the same day.

Comment

Its funny I was listening to Wiz before the first prince of the city, and thats what got me into him but now I don't really **** with any of his older ****. I like his new style better. I was reminded of how long I've been listening to wiz when I signed on my myspace for the first time in forever, reading old comments, and had one from Wiz from back in 05 when he only had a couple hundred fans on his page.

I don't like Wiz and Curren$y together, their flows don't really mesh well, I was let down by the How Fly tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
              Its funny I was listening to Wiz before the first prince of the city, and thats what got me into him but now I don't really **** with any of his older ****. I like his new style better. I was reminded of how long I've been listening to wiz when I signed on my myspace for the first time in forever, reading old comments, and had one from Wiz from back in 05 when he only had a couple hundred fans on his page.

I don't like Wiz and Curren$y together, their flows don't really mesh well, I was let down by the How Fly tape.
              I disagree with your last part. I mean their flows are different yes, but at the same time, they have the same style and form a pretty good group IMO.

Have you listened to Wiz's best friend Kev Tha Hustla? I like him as well.

Comment

• 1st time I heard Wiz was back in high school, when he rapped over that trance beat, Say Yeah.

Comment

I disagree with your last part. I mean their flows are different yes, but at the same time, they have the same style and form a pretty good group IMO.

Have you listened to Wiz's best friend Kev Tha Hustla? I like him as well.
                  I dunno, maybe its because I like Wiz so much more than Curren$y that I'd just rather here him alone. it's weird because I'm a fan of both guys but I just can't get into that tape. I have it on my iPhone still so maybe I'll give it another spin today in the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                    I dunno, maybe its because I like Wiz so much more than Curren$y that I'd just rather here him alone. it's weird because I'm a fan of both guys but I just can't get into that tape. I have it on my iPhone still so maybe I'll give it another spin today in the car.
                    I love Spitta. I believe he is one of the most underrated guys in the game.

Comment

• Never listened to Wiz. If I was going to try, what would be a good place to start?
                      I don't really have anything to say for my sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by molenguinurtle View Post
                        Never listened to Wiz. If I was going to try, what would be a good place to start?
                        Start at Prince of the City 2 and work yourself up. Listen to Pittsburgh Sound and Youngin on his Grind which are not on mixtapes.

Comment

• Originally posted by molenguinurtle View Post
                          Never listened to Wiz. If I was going to try, what would be a good place to start?
                          Some of my favorites:

Comment

• Off the XXL Freshman 10 mixtape.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information