Clear All

Comment

• Gibbs is so good

Comment

• I love Gibbs' flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          I love Gibbs' flow.
          Gibbs is sick. Definitely one of my favorite rappers out there right now.

Not a song but I thought this was pretty cool

Comment

• Did I already ask if anyone here likes Jay Rock?

Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• chiddy bang opened for kid cudi at my school and he was fire. i only heard "kids" before but his other songs were really good live.

Comment

• chiddy bang is pretty sick, i chilled with them last year in a dorm party (i go to drexel, where they go as well). i thought kids was brilliant work
                E]

Comment

• I know he probably doesn't write his own lyrics, but damn this kid got flow. It's Diggy Simmons.

Comment

• If you want some songs that slap get these albums. Very good quality

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Loving Kids by Chiddy Bang.

Also loving Jay Rock and Nipsey Hussle. West Coast actually is making a bit of a comeback with those two and Game, though all 3 are very hit and miss for me, they seem to either pick awesome or awful beats and nothing in between.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• This is as good a place to put this as any...

Ok so I am looking to find some new music and I'm looking for the kind that will fire me up. Now from a Hip Hop side of things I am a fan who is probably 75% production and 25% vocals, there are plenty of songs where I don't even listen to the lyrics as long as they don't take away from the beat...

So, based on the following songs, which are some of my favourites can anyone who feels like it link me to some similar types of tracks.

[youtuve]hDCGS9-ryfM[/youtube]

So yeah... anything similar to any of the above would be great!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• I tried to fit your criteria somewhat. I don't know if they do or not but here are some tracks that get me going.

(After the intro)

Comment

• Cheers Tackle. Ante Up is one I know that certainly fits. Not huge on the Biggie one, Gucci Beat is good but he just seems to dominate over the top of tracks instead of being part of them which irks me. NJD track is sick, hadn't heard that before. Really liking Ya Boy also, he comes hard on that D12 beat.

Another couple of beats that fit what I'm seeking would be Still Dre and **** Can Happen(D12).

Basically that sort of pounding beat but not dominated by the pounding.

This is another beat that I really like...

Keep firing away!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              I know he probably doesn't write his own lyrics, but damn this kid got flow. It's Diggy Simmons.

Yeah it was nice, but his other songs don't really live up to it from what I have heard personally and what others say.

Comment

• I like

I REALLY like.
                                Last edited by ccB; 03-30-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information