No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey wogs, some songs i like that kind of suit ya.

this one takes awhile, but dammm.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Currently listening to:

One of my favorite albums of all time.

Comment

• That AWOL One Song is sick, hadn't heard it before.

Had heard all the others, some good ones though!

Cheers

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            Currently listening to:

One of my favorite albums of all time.
            Clean out your PM box Charm.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• First of i'd like like to send my condolences.

If your not up on that Los then I don't know what your listening to.

There is no competition 2, I haven't decided if i like it better than Loso's Way, but their both crack so it doesn't matter.
              Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

• Animal by Jadakiss, my favorite 50 cent diss song

"picture 'kiss Not Come Out Swinging
                that's Like Seeing 50 At A Show And He Don't Come Out Singing
                yeah You Got A Felony But You Ain't A Predicate
                never The King Of New York, You Live In Conneticuit"

"this Is A True Fact
                since When Has Become Cool To Get Shot And Not Shoot Back (NEVER)"

"Don't Try To Pull Rank On 'kiss
                cause The Niggas I'ma Send To Do It Ain't Gon' Miss
                be Laid Up Stiff, I Spit Straight Up Piff
                i Did Real Songs With Big, No Made Up Shits
                and I Don't Have A Problem With Clout
                you Aint Get Shot Again Yet,
                so Whats Your Second Album About? (Nothing)"

"you Don't Stand A Chance At The Dance With Me Dogs
                you Steps Ain't Right Yet
                the Block Is Just Fine, Home The D's Straight
                most Likely Your New Cd Is A Weed Plate
                a Bunch Of Love Songs
                one Hundred Precent Pure Garbage
                just Something To Break Up Buds On
                you Should Just Sell Clothes And Sneakers
                cause Out Of Your Whole Camp, Your Flows The Weakest
                i'm In The Town Where The Young Boys Is Clappin'
                you Running Around Town With The Lieutenant And Captain
                it'd Take A Life Time To See 'kiss
                you Had To Get Shot Nine Times To Be Rich"

Comment

• ^^^ Love that song. Kiss has always been a monster.
                  I don't really have anything to say for my sig.

Comment

• Kiss is so underrated as well. Sucks he doesn't get much love and airplay as he should. Guy is a monster.

Comment

• Kiss is so underrated as well. Sucks he doesn't get much love and airplay as he should. Guy is a monster.
                      Thing I've found with Jada is that he has incredibly bad beat selection. He is like Canabis on roids when it comes to picking bad beats.

Further than that there is a Busta or Luda vibe with him that he kills a single verse and has a unique voice but he rarely puts it down for a whole track which makes his albums seem kind of weak.

If he could pick a beat he could blow up, he has the talent and all but just so many bad beats. Probably a major reason that if you named like his top 10 tracks they are all features and freestyles...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                        Thing I've found with Jada is that he has incredibly bad beat selection. He is like Canabis on roids when it comes to picking bad beats.

Further than that there is a Busta or Luda vibe with him that he kills a single verse and has a unique voice but he rarely puts it down for a whole track which makes his albums seem kind of weak.

If he could pick a beat he could blow up, he has the talent and all but just so many bad beats. Probably a major reason that if you named like his top 10 tracks they are all features and freestyles...
                        I disagree with Luda. Theater of the Mind is a classic album IMO. Also IMO, the best one he has put out in his career. I wished Battle of the Sexes was just as good as TotM.

Comment

• I disagree with Luda. Theater of the Mind is a classic album IMO. Also IMO, the best one he has put out in his career. I wished Battle of the Sexes was just as good as TotM.
                          I've never liked a whole album of his, I actually think they have basically gotten worse the more he has released but I think that is mostly production more so than anything that Luda has done.

Also... his best albums can't match his beat features. Luda, Busta, Redman and Method Man are guys you can count on to kill a cameo. All have released some very good tracks on their own but I still think their best verses tend to come on features. No where near as much for Red & Meth though.

That's the great thing about music though, it is all in the ear of the beholder and as I said earlier, I am as much, if not more, about the beat as I am about lyrics and weak production can kill the best tracks. Joe Budden is a guy who if he ever got good beats would be incredible at the same time it is part of why Wu Tang were so good and haven't been lately(in my book).

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                            Loving Kids by Chiddy Bang.

Also loving Jay Rock and Nipsey Hussle. West Coast actually is making a bit of a comeback with those two and Game, though all 3 are very hit and miss for me, they seem to either pick awesome or awful beats and nothing in between.
                            its wild that you guys know who they are, i thought they were way more drexel located than they apparently are...they had some success in england so far but its nice to see kids getting some love
                            E]

Comment

• Sam Adams - Driving Me Crazy

not what i'd call rap. more of a mix of pop + rap (leaning more towards pop) if you'd ask me. but i thought i'd share. check it out. hope you enjoy.

also, sorry if its been mentioned already. none of my friends had heard it so i figured it wasn't all that well known yet. although it has climbed fairly high in the iTunes rankings i've noticed.

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yelawolf is sick

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information