The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2010...wale-x-j-cole/

Supposedly, Lupe, Ash Roth, The Cool Kids, Blu, Diggy, Wale, and J-Cole are all working on a 'project' together per Lupe's twitter.

That would be a project of mind blowing proportions...

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by K Train View Post
      its wild that you guys know who they are, i thought they were way more drexel located than they apparently are...they had some success in england so far but its nice to see kids getting some love
      They keep on calling Kids "Opposite of Adults" over here, not sure if a legal thing or what, but either way I absolutely love that song.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Outasights other album was one of the more disappointing CDs i've listened to lately.Check out Symmetry and Ryan Lewis if you like Outasight, I prefer them over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              I disagree with Luda. Theater of the Mind is a classic album IMO. Also IMO, the best one he has put out in his career. I wished Battle of the Sexes was just as good as TotM.
              Word of Mouf and Release Therapy were dope too.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                Joe Budden is a guy who if he ever got good beats would be incredible at the same time it is part of why Wu Tang were so good and haven't been lately(in my book).
                Joe got great production from the Clasix on MM3, and that tape is good. He's just not there as a technical rapper, and leans on current news punches and emo music to get by.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Does anyone here use Digital Drip/Hulkshare?

Reliable or anything else I should know about?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Just listened to The Blueprint for the first time in a long time. Such a classic. Easily one of the best hip-hop albums ever.

Comment

• Cannot get this song out of my head...I'm also trying to find a torrent to Neako's Junk Food if anyone can find it...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                        Cannot get this song out of my head...I'm also trying to find a torrent to Neako's Junk Food if anyone can find it...

http://www.datpiff.com/World_Team_Ol..._F.m94677.html

Comment

• I think Kush x Orange Juice might be dropping 4/20 since he hasn't dropped it when he said he would be.

Comment

• I am so pumped. Like everybody else I've been waiting for Dre to drop Detox since.....well, forever. Dre is releasing his firs single from Detox in two weeks. The track is called Under Pressure featuring Jay-Z. Should be sick. I'm not going to get my hopes up too high but Detox is expected to be released this year.

http://www.nme.com/news/dr-dre/50540

Last edited by TACKLE; 04-07-2010, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Detox was suppose to be released like 10 years ago hahaha.

Comment

• Hines what the ***** up with this Wiz mixtape??????
                                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                                Just let it go RWO.
                                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information