Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
    from which region of Hip Hop do you prefer?

    West, South, Midwest, East.
    East and West for me. I listen to both. Not too crazy about South, and Nelly really disapeared for me in the Midwest.

    Some of my favorite rappers are from each coast. Luda from South, Wiz from East, Lupe from Midwest, Drake from way upstate, and Pac from West.

    Comment


    • I wish more Bay rappers would get some publicity but it ain't happenin'.. We got some talent out here.


      Comment


      • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
        I wish more Bay rappers would get some publicity but it ain't happenin'.. We got some talent out here.
        I love Ya Boy, Too Short, and a few others. That San Francisco Anthem song with San Quinn is ******* awesome.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          I love Ya Boy, Too Short, and a few others. That San Francisco Anthem song with San Quinn is ******* awesome.
          It makes me feel like Im from the city when im really not hahaha


          Comment


          • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            That San Francisco Anthem song with San Quinn is ******* awesome.
            I just listened to it. Such a sick song.

            Comment


            • I am a NY hip hop head......West Coast is legit tho.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                I just listened to it. Such a sick song.
                I wish they woulda added some Bay Area Athletes into that music video to just stand there a bob their heads. Or show some clips of the 49ers, Giants, or Warriors (I know they're in Oakland but they represent the Bay).

                EDIT!!!: Now I'm not one to live in the past but this Vid is so ******* sick

                Last edited by YAYareaRB; 07-03-2009, 10:39 PM.


                Comment


                • If you all want to hear some Pittsburgh based rappers, check out Boaz, S or Smallz Money, and Kev Tha Hustla.

                  Comment


                  • Kev the Hustla is nice, but my favorite from Pittsurgh is Wiz Khalifa.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      Kev the Hustla is nice, but my favorite from Pittsurgh is Wiz Khalifa.
                      Wiz is a beast. I can't wait till his actual album drop.

                      Pittsburgh got some talent, and I hope to catch a show or two if they all up there doing them while I am up.

                      Comment


                      • Is Yung Berg from Pittsburgh?


                        Comment


                        • I usually like some type of Intelligent lyrcism, but I listen to al kinds of stuff. I guess it depends on my mood. I like when dudes talk about topics that aren't burnt out.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                            I usually like some type of Intelligent lyrcism, but I listen to al kinds of stuff. I guess it depends on my mood. I like when dudes talk about topics that aren't burnt out.
                            I think I'm the same type of listener. I like the storytellin' rap but sometimes I'm feeling the NWA type Gangsta rap. I might like the Jay-Z east coast type **** one minute and as soon as that song is over I might wanna listen to some Southern Swag rap. As soon as that **** is over I might wanna listen to some Reggae.


                            Comment


                            • Usually I'll give a new artist a listen if it's over a 9th wonder beat. 'Love me some 9th wonder.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                                Is Yung Berg from Pittsburgh?
                                NO, he is from Chicago.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information