Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    I'm on a mixtape downloading spree right now. Any suggestions? I think I picked up most of the 'hot' newer ones.
    Heres a random selection of stuff:

    Any of the Freddie Gibbs tapes
    The Audition - Shawn Chrystopher
    Trunk Muzik - Yellawolf
    Diary of an ATL Brave - Donnis
    Mick Boogie presents The Changemakers
    Ketchup - Tiron
    I am just a rapper 1 and 2 - Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover
    Th1rt3en - JD Era
    All in a days work - Saigon and Statik Selektah
    Bostons opening day - Sam Adams
    Mick Boogie Presents: Mmmmmxbeat - Purple Monkey Sircus

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      Heres a random selection of stuff:

      Any of the Freddie Gibbs tapes
      The Audition - Shawn Chrystopher
      Trunk Muzik - Yellawolf
      Diary of an ATL Brave - Donnis

      Mick Boogie presents The Changemakers
      Ketchup - Tiron
      I am just a rapper 1 and 2 - Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover
      Th1rt3en - JD Era
      All in a days work - Saigon and Statik Selektah
      Bostons opening day - Sam Adams
      Mick Boogie Presents: Mmmmmxbeat - Purple Monkey Sircus
      I got the ones in bold. Liking them so far.

      Comment


      • The Hip Hop world has lost a legend, RIP GURU!


        I will now play:



        in his honor :(

        Comment





        • Last edited by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES; 04-20-2010, 01:52 PM.
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

          John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

          Comment


          • Fell asleep listening to Still Blazin' last night. How festive of me.


            Comment


            • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              Fell asleep listening to Still Blazin' last night. How festive of me.
              I think that will be the song to start of the nights festivities once I get off work

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                I think that will be the song to start of the nights festivities once I get off work
                I agree. We going to get it in tonight. About to be in the clouds
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                Comment


                • Make sure you listen to Natural Mystic - Bob Marley.

                  You wanna talk about a song elevating your high..


                  Comment


                  • Jay Electronica- A Million in the Morning FULL

                    http://usershare.net/vpp6h8s66qvj


                    GOAT!!!!!


                    mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                    Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                    Comment


                    • I really want to see that documentary, A Million in the Morning, now.

                      Comment


                      • Nas - Street Dreams

                        Comment




                        • Only raider fans do this...


                          "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

                          Comment





                          • I love Gibbs' flow.

                            Comment


                            • I can't wait for Swizz Beatz new album, Life After the Party.

                              Comment




                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information