No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just heard a dope Elohim snippet. It drops tomorrow so expect a link from the GOAT.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
      I've been keeping my eye on them but the combination of me being in Indiana and them being west coast makes it difficult.

Speaking of west coast, I'd be shocked if they hadn't been mentioned in this thread yet but they deserve to reiterated:

Pacific Division is ridiculous, they just released a new mixtape today called "Don't Mention It" which I am attempting to listen to with only one working earbud.

This song is off of "Blend Tape", I would suggest that one first.

Oh yeah and The Adventures of Bobby Ray came out today. I haven't gotten it or listened to any of the leaks so I'm excited. I saw B.o.B. and Cudi at Purdue a month ago, you could easily tell who the fans were, most people looked like they were ready for a highschool dance. I only got to see half of B.o.B.'s set but he is pretty cool live and he is so diverse in his ability. Some people don't like him right off the bat but if you listen to B.o.B. vs Bobby Ray I think you will change your mind.
      B.O.B. live would have been sick. Lupe Fiasco came to Gustavus (my college) with the Unknown Prophets two weekends ago and B.O.B. was with them the night before and the night after, but didn't come to us, I am not sure why...

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Eminem is back

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          holy ******* **** that song goes so ******* hard

umg is already all over the leak... i'll upload it to megaupload to any who want it.

EDIT: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V9T2NS08
          The whole album leaked?
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            The whole album leaked?
            nah, just the song. it's supposedly the single, i guess that's why the jumped on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
              nah, just the song. it's supposedly the single, i guess that's why the jumped on it.
              OK good....yeah I heard the single. I would have felt bad for him if the entire thing leaked.

Comment

• I wasn't that impressed by Eminem's single, the chorus does nothing for me and I don't think the beat is anything special.

At least he is stopping the accent

Comment

• Anyone been watching closely for the Distant Relatives leaks? Great music so far. Good to see Nas putting out great tracks.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                    Anyone been watching closely for the Distant Relatives leaks? Great music so far. Good to see Nas putting out great tracks.
                    I have heard a few songs and liked them quite a bit. How many have you been able to find?

Comment

• 4 I think. I heard the 3 that leaked the other day. Great music to vibe to. Not a big fan of Reggae, but Marley is really bringing something special. Wayne's verse was pretty damn good too, and Nas is killing ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                        4 I think. I heard the 3 that leaked the other day. Great music to vibe to. Not a big fan of Reggae, but Marley is really bringing something special. Wayne's verse was pretty damn good too, and Nas is killing ish.
                        Yeah I have heard 4 also. Good stuff all around.

Comment

• Anyone ever hear of Jackie Chain?

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                            Taj???????
                            Taj-He-Spitz
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXzQUMoSSFA
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• "It's mandatory...see that *****, they hand it to me,
                              I got no game, it's just some bitches understand my story
                              There ain't no drama that my niggas never handle for me"

Nas is seriously the greatest lyricist of all time, I wish he was still this good.

Comment

• Jay Electronica x Diddy - The Ghost Of Christopher Wallace

http://usershare.net/quqh6nttv3k5

Besides Diddy talking so much ****, Jay continues to prove why he's the nicest...EVER!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information