No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem's new single is sick, definately looking forward to the new CD.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Go get the new CD. It's the best thing he's put out in a long time.
      Anybody check this out yet?

Comment

• Really good Mixtape

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post

Haters GTFO.
          Drake is the ****.

Look
          Uhh.
          This is me.
          Still the same.
          They want the hits.
          I play the game.
          No auto tune, but you can feel the "Pain".
          It all comes spilling out like I hit a vein.

Love him or hate him, he's got some sick verses.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I will never be able to take Drake seriously. Everytime I hear him rap, I think of Degrassi and it kills it for me.

Comment

• How is this not up yet? Eminem is a hip hop god.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  How is this not up yet? Eminem is a hip hop god.

When he does stuff like this he's awesome. But when he does stuff like relapse with just line after line of him making himself looking like a complete psycho it's hard to listen to.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    I will never be able to take Drake seriously. Everytime I hear him rap, I think of Degrassi and it kills it for me.
                    Oh I can see that, but he's got a ton of talent and I respect his skills as a rapper. My personal favorite line of his is, "I'm more than you bargained for but nothing less than real."

Btw tj, I posted that Not Afraid video a couple pages back. And yo, if you listen there's a part in the song where he says that he won't be going back to the accents, which is good news for his upcoming album.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                      Oh I can see that, but he's got a ton of talent and I respect his skills as a rapper. My personal favorite line of his is, "I'm more than you bargained for but nothing less than real."

Btw tj, I posted that Not Afraid video a couple pages back. And yo, if you listen there's a part in the song where he says that he won't be going back to the accents, which is good news for his upcoming album.
                      Didn't scroll through the pages, my fault. Well done, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                        Game bores me. Don't know why. I think he's a decent rapper, but I can never stay with any of his works.
                        Pretty much hit the nail on the head. He's a very talented rapper (great voice, great delivery, his lyrics actually make sense and aren't just jibberish). He's also great at imitating other rappers' delivery styles.

But his lyrical content is just boring. You can only take so many songs rapping only about dying/somebody dead or being a gangster.

Comment

• Man that new Jada mixtape is pretty good.
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                            Man that new Jada mixtape is pretty good.
                            *daps* Jada always goes in mixtape wise.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                              *daps* Jada always goes in mixtape wise.
                              Did you just give him 'daps' over the internet? That made me lol.

Great track..Also love the song 'Pop Them Thangs' off that tape.

stephenson86

Comment

• I'm still vibin to this ****

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information