Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    NO, he is from Chicago.
    Thank goodness.. out here, he gets no kinda respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      Thank goodness.. out here, he gets no kinda respect.
      Yung Berg gets no respect anywhere.

Comment

• Is Cory Gunz well known ? I kinda like this guy.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
          Yung Berg gets no respect anywhere.
          I guess there's a game going around the rap game seeing who can knock out Yung Berg the fastest.

Comment

• Cause berg's a ******* idiot. That dude lives to say stupid ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
              Cause berg's a ******* idiot. That dude lives to say stupid ****.
              I hear he comes at people wrong like the way he speaks to them

Comment

• Im embarrased that I have one yung berg song on my ipod, i just like when the chick on the song talks about giving/getting the business.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  Im embarrased that I have one yung berg song on my ipod, i just like when the chick on the song talks about giving/getting the business.
                  I have three songs of his. "The Business" because it is catchy, "Where Do We Go From Here" because I like the beat and Twista murders the song, and "Doin Dat There" because I like the beat.

Soooo excited. Wiz Khalifa will be performing in Pittsburgh when I am there. Going to see that show.

Comment

• Not enough Drake in this thread. That's someone whose album I can't wait for.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                      Not enough Drake in this thread. That's someone whose album I can't wait for.
                      Drake is also awesome. As much as it pains me to say this because I am not the biggest Weezy fan, Drake has a great mentor to learn from.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Drake is also awesome. As much as it pains me to say this because I am not the biggest Weezy fan, Drake has a great mentor to learn from.
                        I never could've imagined Drake would get this much hype, although I will say I always knew the dude had talent dating back to his days before Young Money when he was almost exclusively R&B working with artists like Trey Songz. No doubt he benefitted from the exposure he got under Weezy, but he would've got noticed either way imo. He's way too good. Y'all can hate if you want, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                          I never could've imagined Drake would get this much hype, although I will say I always knew the dude had talent dating back to his days before Young Money when he was almost exclusively R&B working with artists like Trey Songz. No doubt he benefitted from the exposure he got under Weezy, but he would've got noticed either way imo. He's way too good. Y'all can hate if you want, though.
                          I don't hate on the dude. The show he acted in is one of my favorites. Just surprised that was Drake. His buzz is sky high right now.

Comment

• Drake's mixtape "So Far Gone" has gotten played way too much by me. I love it too much.
                            and Hines' fav show would be degrassi.
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• alt/electro

Comment

• Drake is nasty, but I have known that for a while. I just hope he doesnt go in the tank now that he is popular. If he just goes for radio play it could be the end for him.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information