No announcement yet.

The Official Hip Hop Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Drake last night in Santa Barbara and he was ******* terrible (he really was), every1 I talked too when I left agreed with me cuz I hated even b4 I went. He literally drove away an amazing crowd

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      I saw Drake last night in Santa Barbara and he was ******* terrible (he really was), every1 I talked too when I left agreed with me cuz I hated even b4 I went. He literally drove away an amazing crowd
      Yep I just saw him at the Sungod festival in San Diego and he was absolutely horrible. I haven't talked to a single person yet who thought he was even halfway decent.

Comment

• I'm not even a fan of Drake so I'm glad I will never experience that dissapointment.
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          I saw Drake last night in Santa Barbara and he was ******* terrible (he really was), every1 I talked too when I left agreed with me cuz I hated even b4 I went. He literally drove away an amazing crowd
          What was so bad about it?

Comment

• Make sure you know about BIG K.R.I.T.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              Make sure you know about BIG K.R.I.T.

I'm ahead of you on him. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by DJC View Post

Eminem Recovery June 22
                Lupe Fiasco Lasers ?
                Jay Electronica Act III ?
                Method Man The Crystal Meth
                Redman Reggie
                Rhymefest El Che June 8
                Those from your list are the only ones I really am looking forward too. Ill dl most of the others to check out but I have high expectations for those. Also you didnt mention Jadakiss - Top Five, Dead or Alive. That one goes on my list too.

Comment

• Moar Jay Electronica!!

Jay Electronica and Team DECON make a pit stop on the road to the Maratika Cave and Hindu Temple located in the Khotang District of Nepal near Mount Sagarmāthā (Nepali: सगरमाथा, known to us Westerners as MT Everest). This was on the day that the highly controversial Hindu Goat Sacrifice Holiday began which was in the news a the "World's biggest animal sacrifice." Fortunately for our goat, who Jay dubbed Swagger Jackson, it was saved... although scared shitless on the way up the mountain. Lots more video and photos from this trip exist, hopefully to see the light of day soon. Transcription after the jump. Shot by me, edited by Tubo Da King.
                  what we call individual
                  is really just a collage
                  a bi-product of God
                  or the Wizard of Oz
                  a seed out of the sod
                  which was planted by wise
                  beings to bring about a thing
                  whether evil or clean
                  remains to be seen
                  so never trust a disguise
                  the wise weigh the intention
                  then they scan the horizon
                  for divine intervention
                  when they see it they record it
                  the prophets read it and call it Revelation
                  the preacher then sings to the congregation
                  slaves go back to work
                  and they sing from the plantation
                  Blacks vs Caucasians
                  Dominicans vs Haitians
                  the Serbs launch a nuclear attack against the Croatians
                  Christians say Revelation is being fulfilled
                  Satan is being killed
                  debating the pros and the cons
                  of the war with Iran
                  the war with Pakistan
                  the bombs, its just tragic
                  kmmmm, its just magic

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                    I'm not even a fan of Drake so I'm glad I will never experience that dissapointment.
                    Me too, I can't stand Drake.

Comment

• I liked Drake's older stuff, but now that he's signed with YM, I think he'll start to sell out and not have to rap because he has money. I mean that's good because teenage people will buy his ****, but as a pure rap standpoint, it's a disapointment.

Sucks that Jae Millz went that route because he was a beast at rap battles. When he ripped Ness a new asshole, I was in awe.

Comment

• Jay Electronica claims Pharoah Monch is 20 times nicer than Eminem.

I dunno.. Jay's credibility has definitely gone down for me lol

He's been goin in hard on these East Coast rappers and Drake especially recently.

Comment

• I love this song. The beat ******* bumps.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            I love this song. The beat ******* bumps.

Hell yeah! This is probably my most played song from that album. This and 'Go to Church'.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                              Jay Electronica claims Pharoah Monch is 20 times nicer than Eminem.

I dunno.. Jay's credibility has definitely gone down for me lol

He's been goin in hard on these East Coast rappers and Drake especially recently.
                              Do you know who Pharoahe Monch is? Internal Affairs is a classic album. Eminem has been completely overrated. Maybe because he's white, and that's what the music industry wants, but he's never impressed me. He's ok-good sometimes, and has been terrible lately.

Monch talent wise is top 5-10 all time.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Of course EvilNixon agrees with anything that comes out of Jay Electronicas mouth what a surprise lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information