Sweet Potato French Fries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    Sweet Potato Fries definately deserve their own thread. This is by far the best thread GRF has ever started. I was almost tempted to give him good rep but then cooler head prevailed.
    You know, I actually never had them. I feel compelled to go out and get some now. I guess I should hit a diner? My diet outside the home consists of fast food that I eat while driving my dreaded commute, what places can I hit up to get some of these tastey treats?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      You know, I actually never had them. I feel compelled to go out and get some now. I guess I should hit a diner? My diet outside the home consists of fast food that I eat while driving my dreaded commute, what places can I hit up to get some of these tastey treats?
      I guess some diners would have them. I normally get them in two places. A bar near me in Jersey and a bar in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        Seriously. Who lies about their age on the internet?
        pedophiles?

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          I guess some diners would have them. I normally get them in two places. A bar near me in Jersey and a bar in NYC.
          Trader Joe's has some really good sweet potato fries that you just throw in the oven.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
            Trader Joe's has some really good sweet potato fries that you just throw in the oven.
            Really? Thanks for the info. I work about 15 ******s away from the Trader Joe's in Westfield. Go there every so often on lunch to pick up a case of Three Buck Chuck.

Comment

Best Trader Joe's Meal: Teriyaki Chicken Wings w/ Sweet Potato Fries. It's like an orgy going on in my mouth.

Comment

Does he have any posts that aren't from him starting his own thread?

I have never really seen him reply to anything, or say anything outside of his thread starting post.

Comment

I'm 74 years old.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                    I'm 74 years old.
                    On a good day... after plastic surgery... before sex.

Comment

My dick is 49 inches. I get more poontang then Hugh Heffner.

Comment

I just got a little bit dumber.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Why would you wnana ban him? he doesn't do anything wrong does he?

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information