Who else can't sleep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else can't sleep?

I just don't want to sleep, I'm too excited and know I'm going to be up late thinking about it anyway, so I may as well share it with the guys who understand it the most. Its been a great ride so far guys, and here's to another great year of the NFL draft.*Raise beverage of choice and say "Cheers".*

Sorry if this is unnecessary, but I know there are a bunch of you guys out there thinking just what I am...
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

I wont be able to sleep. All of the busts that the Jets have selected will be in my head all night.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I do kind of have those "Christmas Eve jitters" like when I was a kid.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
        I wont be able to sleep. All of the busts that the Jets have selected will be in my head all night.
        nightmares of "WE WANT SAPP" for hours

bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

First off, who goes to sleep this early that is over the age of 15? Second, I plan on sleeping thanks to something called booze.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I was supposed to be preparing for my final exam Monday, it's just too tough to do much the eve of the draft haha.

Comment

All of the people say it is like Christmas to them, its true. I think the natural order of things, once little boys stop beleiving in Santa Clause, is to then become a draft fan. Think about it, we up late, waiting in anticipation for te "gifts" that we will be getting tomorrow, at the same time hoping we don't get that "lump of coal". I just can't beleive its here already, it came so fast, but at the time, seemed like it was taking forever...

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                First off, who goes to sleep this early that is over the age of 15? Second, I plan on sleeping thanks to something called booze.
                Well I know you're on the west coast, so its only like 8:20 out there, but I mean who won't be able to sleep tonight...

CJ, you stole my christmas ****...

Comment

I better sleep in. If I wake up at like 9 (Pacific Time) I'll end up watching 4 hours of pre-draft coverage and will be stuck in front of my computer. Man I miss the days where I would wake up early in the morning and just plop on the couch and watch the draft all day. None off this extra waiting crap.

Comment

It's 11:30. Who's trying to sleep? I bought a 12 of Blue Moon for tomorrow that I couldn't resist. So I have 9 for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      I better sleep in. If I wake up at like 9 (Pacific Time) I'll end up watching 4 hours of pre-draft coverage and will be stuck in front of my computer. Man I miss the days where I would wake up early in the morning and just plop on the couch and watch the draft all day. None off this extra waiting crap.
                      Agreed. I used to love just waking up and putting the draft on. Now we have to wait so long.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        Is it bad that I'm setting my alarm on a Saturday so I can watch all 8 hours of the pre-draft coverage?

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                          Well I know you're on the west coast, so its only like 8:20 out there, but I mean who won't be able to sleep tonight..
                          Haha, reading FAIL. Dude, check the location. I'm in Texas.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Well I know you're on the west coast, so its only like 8:20 out there, but I mean who won't be able to sleep tonight...

CJ, you stole my christmas ****...
                            I stole your Christmas what?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Is it bad that I'm setting my alarm on a Saturday so I can watch all 8 hours of the pre-draft coverage?
                              8 hours? I thought it was like 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information