• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid 3pm start.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
      Stupid 3pm start.
      I was going to say 4, but I realize dyou're in the Central Time Zone, so i gotcha...

I'm just interested to know if Scott is able to sleep or not? Are you just tired of it all by now or are you still giddy like all of us? My bet is on the latter...
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Stupid 3pm start.
        second this! even if I get ******* wasted tonight (in the process), I will undoubtedly wake before noon.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I can't sleep where I am...
          1:45 where I am...
          probably shouldn't have drank that Iced Capp from Tim Horton's...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I'm pretty exhausted right now...I'm trying to stay awake but, it's proving to be difficult. Maybe I'll finally watch Role Models.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

iced cap would rule right about now. I haven't been home I'll day, I'm extremely tired, but I feel like making a mock. Which I never do. It's also hot as balls in here.
              My draft prep will be a little different this year. I'm going to the Bisons game and most likely missing early picks.

Comment

Can Canada get a "**** yeah" for Timmy Ho's?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I hope i dont get waken up early tomorrow because im staying up late on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                    Can Canada get a "**** yeah" for Timmy Ho's?
                    how about a woot?

(this jokes loses any humor whatsoever if wo_ot is indeed NOT from Canada)

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      iced cap would rule right about now. I haven't been home I'll day, I'm extremely tired, but I feel like making a mock. Which I never do. It's also hot as balls in here.
                      My draft prep will be a little different this year. I'm going to the Bisons game and most likely missing early picks.
                      The beginning of the draft for a Bisons game?

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        how about a woot?

(this jokes loses any humor whatsoever if wo_ot is indeed NOT from Canada)
                        Hes from Quebec.... I like to think that it isnt part of Canada.... does that count?

Comment

I can't sleep anyways. I haven't had good night's sleep for...Ugh I don't remember.

Comment

*editted for illicit content* ;)

Comment

I rarely go to bed before 5am. Im just sad, typically if I work Saturday I work the night shift, 8 or 9-2 or 3. But for some reason on draft day I got scheduled to work 3-10. I wont get to see any of the draft :(

Comment

stupid 8 PM start.

I couldn't sleep, but I never can sleep before 3 AM. Thank god for the internet.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information