Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SARF Flu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'm telling these guys to "Bring it on"





    2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      Vitamin C is a sick person's best friend, so if you can't get your hands on a basic antibiotic, Vit C and other supplements to help the immune system are excellent.
      This is a theory not back by any scientific evidence by the way. Anyone can put something on a supplement bottle since there is no supervision of it.

      Comment


      • #18
        **** I'm screwed. I eat out A LOT. Guess I had to learn to use this Foreman grill sometime.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

        Comment


        • #19
          Is it ignorant of me to say I'm not scared? I did say I would never have mono a while back and did come up with that. Time will tell.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by broth223 View Post
            Brent, bottle necking is never good for a species it tends to improve chances for extinction.
            I'm aware. Not like we're doing this place a whole lot of good any way.

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • #21
              damn, we better get that black hole machine in Switzerland going ASAP, because global pandemic isn't half as sexy as getting consumed by a black hole we accidentally created ourselves.

              Sig by Fenikz

              I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Brent View Post
                This is just another media hyped ******** story. Remember Avian flu? SARS? [Insert random outbreak scare]?

                You know what, I hope it's real. As a species we could use a bottle-necking event and this is just what's called for.
                what a bitchass thing to say.

                I'm aware. Not like we're doing this place a whole lot of good any way.
                another bitchass thing to say.

                Originally posted by addict
                damn, we better get that black hole machine in Switzerland going ASAP, because global pandemic isn't half as sexy as getting consumed by a black hole we accidentally created ourselves.
                there we go.
                Last edited by Shahin; 04-27-2009, 01:14 PM.

                RIP ST

                Comment


                • #23
                  Save Susan Boyle.
                  Is that a rash?



                  Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    This is just another media hyped ******** story. Remember Avian flu? SARS? [Insert random outbreak scare]?

                    You know what, I hope it's real. As a species we could use a bottle-necking event and this is just what's called for.
                    I agree. If 99 % of people died I would start my own country on the olympic peninsula and live in the forest.

                    Im sick right now though, I hope its not it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                      Brent, bottle necking is never good for a species it tends to improve chances for extinction.

                      Exceeding the environments carrying capacity seems to be a lot worse..

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I'm screwed. I live close to Mexico. Death toll is at 100+ already, apparently there was two confirmed cases at a HS in Texas today.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                          what a bitchass thing to say.
                          By all means, enlighten me as to why that is.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Is it the same severity as a normal flu or is it a super flu?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                              Is it the same severity as a normal flu or is it a super flu?
                              Considering the number of fatalities, I'm guessing super flu.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I feel like if it was a regular flu I would dominate, but super flus are scary.

                                Maybe only sickly old people are dying from it like the regular flu.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information