No announcement yet.

SARF Flu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we export some of these victims to France?
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
      Can we export some of these victims to France?
      I was actually thinking about enlisting them and bringing the troops home.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
        So...lemme see if I get this this right. The virus forces your immune system to react, and it actually over-reacts. Then the lungs might react too much, and therefore collapse and you die?
        Basically, yes.

Comment

None in Oklahoma yet, but I'm still worried about it cause it's getting close. For once, I hate being 18 with a strong immune system.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I am running up north :| im scared!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Are people in America seriously scared about this? Look at the occurrences and the fatalities. The only deaths from swine flu have been in Mexico. There is no reason to be worried.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                Are people in America seriously scared about this? Look at the occurrences and the fatalities. The only deaths from swine flu have been in Mexico. There is no reason to be worried.
                "The virus has also been found in Texas, California, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kansas, Canada, France, Australia, New Zealand, and Israel, and has claimed lives in San Diego, Texas, and around five cities in Mexico."

Comment

I'm practically a germophobe. I have this huge fixation over worrying about the stomach virus annually. I have no idea why I have this reaction to just one of the most minor illnesses of them all but I remember the exact two dates I've had it within the last 12 years. So, I usually GoogleNews it to see what's around me, if there are any illnesses.

What I've concluded with my phobia of illness, is if someone is 30 minutes or whatever away from you...then you probably won't get it from them. Yes, I understand viruses spread from person to person but there's no guarantee you are going to get it or even know someone who will.

Just attempt to practice good hygiene, and even if it's airborne, just take the precautions. Eat healthy, wash your hands after bathroom use and before eating, don't share drinks, etc.
                  Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

From the news i've been hearing, the cases in Mexico have been different than the ones here in America, in that those are attacking the respiratory system a lot worse.

Whatever that means, obviously the cases here aren't too much to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                      I wouldn't be except the incident in New York is literally a 15 minute walk from here. So I'm a bit concerned.

Comment

california gtf out of here, leave washington and oregon alone.

Comment

Meanwhile Air force one is buzzing downtown Manhattan...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                            I'm practically a germophobe. I have this huge fixation over worrying about the stomach virus annually. I have no idea why I have this reaction to just one of the most minor illnesses of them all but I remember the exact two dates I've had it within the last 12 years. So, I usually GoogleNews it to see what's around me, if there are any illnesses.

What I've concluded with my phobia of illness, is if someone is 30 minutes or whatever away from you...then you probably won't get it from them. Yes, I understand viruses spread from person to person but there's no guarantee you are going to get it or even know someone who will.

Just attempt to practice good hygiene, and even if it's airborne, just take the precautions. Eat healthy, wash your hands after bathroom use and before eating, don't share drinks, etc.
                            I think the Ironic thing is that germaphobes are going to be the ones who eventually cause or get whiped out by disease. Constantly washing your hands and taking medicine weakens your immune system. Obviously you don't want to be putting poopy on your hands or taking unnecessary risks around sick people, but overly clean hygiene is annoying. I really dislike idiots who take antibiotics for every little cough.
                            Last edited by TitleTown088; 04-27-2009, 07:42 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              I think the Ironic thing is take germaphobes are going to be the ones who eventually cause or get whipped out by disease. Constaly washing your hands and taing medicine weakens your immune system. Obviously you don't want to be putting poopy on your hands or taking unnecessary risks around sick people, but overly clean hygiene is annoying. I really dislike idiots who take antibiotics for every little cough.
                              Well I'm not the Howie Mandel type germophobe. I have hair and only wash my hands upon bathroom visits, before eating and when I come back from school.

I only take ibuprofen when hurt, I hate people who do waste it on like a minor headache. It's so *****.
                              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

My brilliant plan is to not worry about germs at all and not worry about my body. No meds for me ever. It has worked so far but I have a feeling my plan will crumble one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information